New member and hit a deer

Speed King

Banned
Hello everyone, i am a new member to this board and have some sad news.
I crashed into a deer thursday night and damaged some of my fairing.
It was 10:00pm and dark, that damn deer came out of nowhere, i did not go down or anything but i sliced right thru it killing it. If it was not for the nose on the busa i think i would have gone down.
I took some pictures of my bike the next day.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I am not buying it. First post and you didn't post that over on any of the other sites? LABusas? SH.Org?

NaH! :laugh:

Yeah,, Kento smacked a deer a while back and it shat on him. :laugh:

attachment.php?attachmentid=112337&d=1195631442.jpg

Whatta load! :rofl:

I went to dealer to have an estimate in damage and they told me $1200 for the plastic, what a rip. My ram-air intake is cracked too, it is still rideable thou.
I went on youtube and am suprised at how many bikers hit deer and don't go down.

:welcome:

Your bike is in a bit of a mess, but it could have been a whole lot worse. Hope you have it back on the road soon. :thumbsup:

I went to dealer to have an estimate in damage and they told me $1200 for the plastic, what a rip. My ram-air intake is cracked too, it is still rideable thou.
I went on youtube and am suprised at how many bikers hit deer and don't go down.
Really? This is your bike, John? Why did you do post number 1 here to show that?

I thought you were just meesing around, dude. You do have a stacked sense of humour.

How are you doing?

Last edited:
we had a rider killed here about 8 weeks ago hitting a deer.. scary stuff...

How fast were you going?
i was only going 60-65, i would say.
I never hit a deer while driving my car, why did it have to be my bike?
Does anyone know of any good websites or anything where i can get a fair deal on fairing?
I was wondering if i should just buy a whole new fairing set and go a different color this time.

Back