Turbo B-King now owned by faseljd!!

You won't . . .

:poke:

Last edited:
Just returned from a good ride on the B King . Will take time to edit video footage of the ride . Here are a few shots 4 you guys .

20200531_123218.jpg

20200531_121308.jpg

20200531_121427.jpg

Screenshot_20200531-121412_Ulysse Speedometer.jpg

20200531_121339.jpg

20200531_121330.jpg

Just returned from a good ride on the B King . Will take time to edit video footage of the ride . Here are a few shots 4 you guys .

View attachment 1620344

View attachment 1620345

View attachment 1620346

View attachment 1620347

View attachment 1620348

View attachment 1620349
nice pics. I use the same app as you do. its just unfortunate that it takes about 4-5 seconds to get the final reading on the max speed. I usually run out of road before I get the top speed...:banghead:

That's how they should have come from the factory.....I did read once they were going to supercharge the B King but something happened and they didn't...

A little concerning about the tire not hooking up but like all bikes, the owner gets used to the nuances and adjusts their riding accordingly...

A very nice bike and great build...

That's how they should have come from the factory.....I did read once they were going to supercharge the B King but something happened and they didn't...

A little concerning about the tire not hooking up but like all bikes, the owner gets used to the nuances and adjusts their riding accordingly...

The concept bike was powered by a blown Busa motor, back when Suzuki were cool...
Long arm, street tire, 300 hp, and a light rider will make it spin easily.

The “B” in B-King was for boost, it was supposed to be the boost king originally

The “B” in B-King was for boost, it was supposed to be the boost king originally
I read a few reviews on the BKing as I was going to get one instead of a Busa...all of the reviews I read had the B stand for "boosted" as in there were a few things it was going to stand for..I can't recall the others off hand.

I thought it should have stood for "Bandit" King. But I digress as I thought the Hayabusa should have been a GSX 1340 F (or S) Katana

Back