Happy Friday All

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Hope everyone has a great weekend, be safe and keep the rubber side down! Cheers....

Three Musketeers.JPG

Well, I do. Just poured a glass and The Last Samurai is starting. I had a retired Colonel long ago that I used to go over and fix his computer... he got me started on it. Its smooth and it does the trick. The life of a retiree! ha

do people actually drink grand manier? I only used that for cooking/baking so far...

Happy friday to you aswell!

Well, I do. Just poured a glass and The Last Samurai is starting. I had a retired Colonel long ago that I used to go over and fix his computer... he got me started on it. Its smooth and it does the trick. The life of a retiree! ha

cheers...., enjoy!

MR. B. I have never heard of it. This is my first JW actually, I picked it up two night ago and it's the Ghost Rare. Have not tired it yet. However, I wanted to try it since I'm scotch Irish Hillbilly! ha

Have you tried Johnnie Walker green?

MR. B. I have never heard of it. This is my first JW actually, I picked it up two night ago and it's the Ghost Rare. Have not tired it yet. However, I wanted to try it since I'm scotch Irish Hillbilly! ha
The green is quite smoky if you like that flavor, and it's priced more reasonable than the blue. Blue is good, as is the gold.
Enjoy!

I noticed the other day our COSTCO carries the blue and I'll check on this. I like smoky flavor as well. This one bottle was a special edition called Ghost and Rare. I think it will be a special occasion when I open it if I do.

The green is quite smoky if you like that flavor, and it's priced more reasonable than the blue. Blue is good, as is the gold.
Enjoy!

#AutumnIsHere ~ #BecauseImHappy ~ #ClapAlong ~ #Friday ~ #THEoRg *

Back