New Busa owner

RayWilcoxon

Registered
Hi everyone,
I'm Ray from Austin, TX. I finally picked up my Busa this fall.
Before I had Honda cbr 500r, but had to sell it because of lots of electrical problems with it.
Glad that I've joined you folks!
Regards,
Ray.

See the pictures of my new ride in the attachment.
It is a pre-owned 2015 Busa with 3K miles.

my Hayabusa 1.JPG

my Hayabusa 2.JPG

my Hayabusa 3.JPG

Lolol well yea this is true!
Even painted the shop walls blue, made the shop logo blue, blue toolbox blue life.
Maybe I shoulda been a cop

View attachment 1588508

View attachment 1588509

View attachment 1588510

View attachment 1588511

View attachment 1588512

View attachment 1588513

View attachment 1588514
I’m surprised your forum name isnt papa smurf :hide:

Nice organized toolbox. My friends make fun of how organized my toolbox is. They say it looks like one of those pictures on the craftsman catalogs. Lol

Nice organized toolbox. My friends make fun of how organized my toolbox is. They say it looks like one of those pictures on the craftsman catalogs. Lol

HAH, I have never actually thought about that, I guess papa smurf is pretty fitting, or maybe BusaSmurf. Funny thing is I stopped using the Jeffgordons24 on pretty much everything since he has now retired I figured time to retire my screen-names. I use HEYaBUSA06 for pretty much everywhere else.

I am OCD with practically everything so I keep pretty organized lol. It is easy to stay organized when I really only run the shop. The tools are just another obsession but the Busa has now taken priority above all other things.

I think Raywilcox will find the same thing now that he is a busa owner lol.

I was about to say that in a post as well....LOL

Nice shop BTW....

I appreciate the warm welcome, folks!
I'm glad that I joined the party.

While I have you here, let me ask you something.
Yeah, but you got that blue obsession.....
To be honest, I picked up this bike because of that color combo. It's in good condition and stuff, yet it was the color that determined my decision. When I posted here last night, I saw a post by a guy, who installed a nice blue glowing kit. Here's the thread: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/got-the-leds-hooked-up.194497/
And I thought maybe it's a good idea to do something similar to my Busa while I have time... SO far, he didn't reply, maybe because that's kinda old post (from this summer), I dunno. What do you folks think of such upgrades? I will see, if this kind of lighting is legal where I live. But I just want to be sure that my electical system won't go mad because of these LEDs. Also, I'll be grateful if you folks recommend good brands who offer these LEDs. Last night I checked Amazon, and there are tons of led glow kits by no-name chinese brands which do not look reliable to me...
Any help is appreciated!

I appreciate the warm welcome, folks!
I'm glad that I joined the party.

While I have you here, let me ask you something.

To be honest, I picked up this bike because of that color combo. It's in good condition and stuff, yet it was the color that determined my decision. When I posted here last night, I saw a post by a guy, who installed a nice blue glowing kit. Here's the thread: https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/threads/got-the-leds-hooked-up.194497/
And I thought maybe it's a good idea to do something similar to my Busa while I have time... SO far, he didn't reply, maybe because that's kinda old post (from this summer), I dunno. What do you folks think of such upgrades? I will see, if this kind of lighting is legal where I live. But I just want to be sure that my electical system won't go mad because of these LEDs. Also, I'll be grateful if you folks recommend good brands who offer these LEDs. Last night I checked Amazon, and there are tons of led glow kits by no-name chinese brands which do not look reliable to me...
Any help is appreciated!
JGs24 will be along to help you I'm sure, check out his posts on LEDs.

Back