Play time @ Cheferman land

that's a nice looking place :beerchug:

Thank you! It's been a long road and quite a bit of challenge! Almost there!

Where is this place at and is it biker friendly, if so is it metric and Harley friendly?

Come as you are!
There is special parking for bikes in the garage, put yours right next to "Pearl"!:laugh:

Il Cielo-Cloud 9 Grille
1244 Periwinkle Way
Sanibel Island, Florida 33957
239-472-5555

Okay I guess I will have to do an Official Review for the Busa Foodies amongst us.

Thank you! It's been a long road and quite a bit of challenge! Almost there!

Come as you are!
There is special parking for bikes in the garage, put yours right next to "Pearl"!:laugh:

Il Cielo-Cloud 9 Grille
1244 Periwinkle Way
Sanibel Island, Florida 33957
239-472-5555

:laugh:

We still have a little more renovation to finish, art work to hang and waiting on the lounge tables & outside patio furniture.
We should be complete by next week:whistle:

We better be as I have a luncheon for 50 guests a week from yesterday. :laugh:

Wow!
That's a great looking place chef.

Oh dear god.....Not another lemon twist for a garnish. Can't eat it can't squeeze it.

Why don't you just go crown an orange, Huh? Bet ya it took all your self control not to throw a couple of tomato roses on those plates, eh? You know a big leaf of ice berg lettuce makes a nice plate liner for the potato salad your are going to slop on the plate with ice cream scoop. Stick a tomato wedge next to it and call it a day.

Don't get me started on paper dollies. :banghead:

cheers
ken

P.S. It Looks good. :thumbsup:

That looks great!! I wish you were closer so I could take my lady friend for dinner. But, 2+ hours each way is a bit too far. Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

That looks great!! I wish you were closer so I could take my lady friend for dinner. But, 2+ hours each way is a bit too far. Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

Hit the drive thru, she should like you for who you are, not the fancy meals. Yes, I'm single. :rofl:

Hit the drive thru, she should like you for who you are, not the fancy meals. Yes, I'm single. :rofl:

:rofl:

she passed that part of the test already :laugh: she earned a real restaurant's meal after hitting steak and shake's drive thru a couple of times. :thumbsup:

Personally id rather eat than take pics of my food.
Do you make any food there that one can eat? :laugh:

As a vegetarian, the only "meat" that I eat is Naug and the occassional Snipe, but it's usually not very appetizing. However, based on this thread, I'm guessing you could make even Naug and Snipe taste amazing with a fantastic presentation! :laugh:

Very nice place and, judging from the pics, you've got mad skills. Well done! (Pun intended? :whistle:) :bowdown:

As a vegetarian, the only "meat" that I eat is Naug and the occassional Snipe, but it's usually not very appetizing. However, based on this thread, I'm guessing you could make even Naug and Snipe taste amazing with a fantastic presentation! :laugh:

Very nice place and, judging from the pics, you've got mad skills. Well done! (Pun intended? :whistle:) :bowdown:

TNX,
You and I would get along well! We eat Vegetarian 3-4 times a week at the house by choice. As far Snipe and Naug go, you will have to educate me on those...I know what Snipe are and their role on the word Sniper. Naug, not a clue.

Describe the third picture....that looks really delicious. When I lived in Lake Worth, we used to spend week-ends at my former VP condo in Ft. Myers. That area is really nice.

Good luck with your new endeavor! Much Success!

Back