It's 7 outside, 7!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
The temp display on my dash board is now a clock as far as I'm concerned. 7 should be a time or a lucky number, not the temperature.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1295686533023.jpg

You may need to give the Busa a little longer to get up to operating temperature... :laugh:

warmin up where you are eh? the other night my son asked "what does it mean when it is "if" outside?" i looked at the temp it was 1f then it was "Of" out, then "- if" :laugh: i had to tell him it was -1 Fahrenheit, not -if.:laugh:

warmin up where you are eh? the other night my son asked "what does it mean when it is "if" outside?" i looked at the temp it was 1f then it was "Of" out, then "- if" :laugh: i had to tell him it was -1 Fahrenheit, not -if.:laugh:

Hahahahaha that's awesome!:cheerleader:

So who else likes riding in this weather? I have some good cold weather touring gear and have no problem riding when its in the 20's and teens.
Just have a problem getting all that damn gear on and off!!!

i don't mind the cold. my problem, like yours, is the gear. I can wear enough layers to stay warm, then I can't move. hard to see over my shoulder and feet can't find pegs with 3 pair of pants lol. I rode it to school thursday, it was 22F out, when I was leaving it started to flurry *sp , by the time i got home it was snowing heavy. we ended up getting like 7 inches that night lol. ride the busa one day... build an igloo the next:thumbsup: gotta love West Virginia and the crazy weather

power went out just as i was pulling in from work last night...didnt come back on till 6 this morning. we had the grandbaby too...so i cracked open every fawcet and manualy lit every burner on the stove and went to bed...it still got bloddy cold in the house.

8a02e2af.jpg

:whistle:

:moon:

I know I know , I don't have any curvy roads but right about now I bet you'd trade a few of those for some degrees :)

Yesterday here in eastern Iowa the air temp was -15, that's what the radio said, -25-35 with windchill, not fun

Warm is probly coming your way from the west. We had freze here in Nor Calif last week but was almost 70 yesterday

Back