Chemtrails

intresting...the govement has been proven WRONG that the world is not getting warmer...yet they are spending money to manipulate!!!????

Are you Efing kidding me?

Did anyone notice or think of how may Al products were used in this Video?
She was speaking right into a Microphone that......Okay now I get it, you got me:laugh:
Dang I hate getting Punked!

??? Well, theres people a lot smarter than you that believe they exist.

There are just alot of people smarter than me:whistle:
Ive seen the trails in the sky, I always belived the we Con Trials, until I posted some pics of 3 intersecting and someone suggested chemtrails. I think its more the random nature of them that puts me off, I would think that if a chemical was being sprayed to cover an area, it would be done in a grid pattern, Maybe even a night so not to leave visible evidence. But who knows...

I can't believe something as idiotic as this is going to cause me to violate my self-imposed suspension of participation in this forum. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ive seen the trails in the sky, I always belived the we Con Trials, until I posted some pics of 3 intersecting and someone suggested chemtrails.

A two-dimensional picture of a single point in space and time is not always an accurate representation of reality. I've personally made thousands of these "chemtrails" while at work. I've intersected with more than six simultaneously at navigational fixes that define the jet routes at high altitude. I've watched, at close range, aircraft that produced these for a few seconds, then stopped for a few seconds, before resuming again...simply because the atmospheric conditions were borderline conducive to contrail production.

Please continue this discussion as you will. I'm logging off now to go search for some scary music to play with the YouTube video I'm getting ready to produce about the Volatile Organic Compounds released when Pledge furniture polish is applied to ABS plastic. It won't be long before someone finds that video and posts it here.

Half the members of this board will be curled up in a fetal position after viewing that one. :rofl:

Last edited:
I can't believe something as idiotic as this is going to cause me to violate my self-imposed suspension of participation in this forum. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

A two-dimensional picture of a single point in space and time is not always an accurate representation of reality. I've personally made thousands of these "chemtrails" while at work. I've intersected with more than six simultaneously at navigational fixes that define the jet routes at high altitude. I've watched, at close range, aircraft that produced these for a few seconds, then stopped for a few seconds, before resuming again...simply because the atmospheric conditions were borderline conducive to contrail production.

Please continue this discussion as you will. I'm logging off now to go search for some scary music to play with the YouTube video I'm getting ready to produce about the Volatile Organic Compounds released when Pledge furniture polish is applied to ABS plastic. It won't be long before someone finds that video and posts it here.

Half the members of this board will be curled up in a fetal position after viewing that one. :rofl:

Good one Bryan,:rofl::rofl:

Even if short lived, it was good to see you post once again. I miss your input and straight forward attitude.:beerchug:
Bubba

10 minutes....and not one fact was presented. only opinion, and a 10 year old girl....come on guys, you can do better.

Last edited:

I woke him up!! :cheerleader:

Good to see ya sir, I just thought the pic was neat, Ive never noticed them intersect before. Im off to clean all the pledge off my bike, did you hear about the compounds it can make?

Good to see ya sir, I just thought the pic was neat, Ive never noticed them intersect before. Im off to clean all the pledge off my bike, did you hear about the compounds it can make?

Glad you woke the sleeping giant! :laugh:

Now, if we all play wery wery stupid - he may come out again!

Get your cameras out and - ready, aim and -------Oh, Come on Byron play with us!
Bubba

Laugh now and think its a joke but you wont laugh when something like this happens to you or someone you know when eating the chemicals that chemtrails left behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good one Bryan,:rofl::rofl:

Even if short lived, it was good to see you post once again. I miss your input and straight forward attitude.:beerchug:
Bubba

You're too kind.

:laugh:

Thanks for the welcome!

Speedking, feel free to believe as you wish. I'm just jealous I didn't think to not only manufacture a conspiricy...but also have the courage to ask for donations to support my cause. :banghead:

Back