Boston, Ma.

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Looks like I am going to be working on a Best Buy take over of a Circuit City somewhere near Boston. Anyone I know live in this area?

Looks like I will actually be in Burlington which appears to be NW of Boston.

I haven't been told yet when I am heading that way but it should be soon!:cheerleader:

Looks like I will be heading out there Sunday, will be looking forward to hooking up with my Busa homeboys! Hopefully y'all have some decent roads to ride :laugh:

Sorry, for some reason I was thinking New Hampshire :whistle:
The part of NH that John lives in is a snail fart from the MASS line :laugh:

Boston is a good time generally speaking, maybe we should have a dinner sometime while you are in town up there?

Looks like I am going to be working on a Best Buy take over of a Circuit City somewhere near Boston. Anyone I know live in this area?

Um HELLO! We do We do! :laugh:

Send us a PM when you get to town.

John are you going to be staying thru the weekends, or going home?
If your going to staying ill try to get a ride together for the weekend of the 22nd!

I will be going home every other weekend so the 22nd will work nicely :laugh: I will need to use your tire machine as I have brand new rubber to install already:whistle:

Ok peoples I am on my way. GPS says I should be there around 7 PM, it will probably be a little later than that. I will have the chat room up so if any of y'all wanna come distract me....I will be there. :whistle:

Back