Rubb & The House Mouse,new cages,check it

Very Cool Bro! I've driven a couple of em' and I like em' a lot. Love the design of the TT.

Congrats to you and the mouse!

Looking good!

Very Cool Bro! I've driven a couple of em' and I like em' a lot. Love the design of the TT.

Congrats to you and the mouse!

Looking good!

Thanks Keith,thats pretty damb cool,I know you are a connessoir of the finer auto's.

Rubb.

Thanks Keith,thats pretty damb cool,I know you are a connessoir of the finer auto's.

Rubb.

Not any more Bro, :laugh: Right now I'm stuck with the wife's pathfinder...

:whistle: Ah well, not hurting too bad yet, but I'm down to one bike, no car...

Regarding the TT though, I prefer the first edition to the newer one. It's a designers car for sure, and one of the truly unique vehicles on the road.

:thumbsup:

it's a audi one of the worse cars made besides a SAAB just being turth sorry ASE MASTER TECH HERE FOR MORE THEN 25 YRS BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT NICE LQQKING but lots of future problems

Last edited:
Careful Rubb....I've worked on TT's and the electrical gremlins are many......Audi, go figure ????......they're USUALLY d@mn reliable and well-built..... :super:

wow you can fit in a tt... oh yeah your a midget i forgot. you know it is uncanny we have similiar taste in things i have always liked the tt's for some strange reason

wow you can fit in a tt... oh yeah your a midget i forgot. you know it is uncanny we have similiar taste in things i have always liked the tt's for some strange reason

The passenger seat might be big enough to take your shoes for a ride. :rofl:

RSD.

bigshoes.jpg

Nice rides but looks like yer already havin' prolems with the stearin' (yard) and the brake lites (last pic)....:laugh: :whistle: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

:bowdown::bowdown: love the tag:laugh:Real nice rides! Whats the lowdown on the TT ? Is it as smooth as it looks?

Last edited:
Back