NEW PAY IT FORWARD THREAD

Windscreen is spoken for....
smile.gif

I have an undertray, if anyone wants it so they don't have to cut theirs apart for an undertail.

I do need from sitting on bike, left front turn signal clear, and left mirror.

I would love the under tray. (small licence plate project)

also need a oem stator cover for an 06

I wish i had some spares to give out.

I love pay it forward it is one of the first things that made me fall in love with the org.  Sorry nothing to donate this time.

I like to pay it forward idea. I am new to this forum and have never seen that before. I will do the whole "introduce myself" when I get picks of the bike. But, it is an 04 Black/purple. Came with a Power commander, full Yoshi exhaust and a couple other goodies. Which brings me to why I am here.

I replaced the undertail with a hot bodies. So, I have a stock tail light with some carbon fiber blinkers in case anyone needs them.

Also, I like the dual exhaust better than the single pipe. So, if anyone has a stock header with some Yoshi slip-ons, I would be interested in trading. If they are in good enough shape, would be willing to throw the power commander in too. Otherwise, would be willing to trade the power commander for the chrome frame covers or other appearance type mods.

Please remember the Pay-It-Forward rules.  If you get, you give.  Thanks for continuing the legacy.

Right now I have a set of Yosh R-22 slip-ons.  The right can has a crease in it from a tip over incident.  I also have a stock rear sprocket, and stock bars.

Please remember the Pay-It-Forward rules. If you get, you give. Thanks for continuing the legacy.

Right now I have a set of Yosh R-22 slip-ons. The right can has a crease in it from a tip over incident. I also have a stock rear sprocket, and stock bars.

pm sent on the slip ons. as soon as i get to my storage ill see what i can put up and if i get the slip ons ill have the stock ones up for grabs.

The R-22 slip-ons are off the list. Had an incident that they are required for. One is needed by a close friend that t-boned a car that left turned in front of him. His bike is fixable. His exhaust is trashed, along with the front fairing and stay.

I also have a stock rear 43T sprocket from an 08, and stock handle bars from an 08.

I still have 1 set of stock cans, Stock midpipes, stock headers, pair valve, 2 sets of stock levers, and a set of stock mirrors, set of clear front turn signals, 2 sets of stock dog bones,

Just wondering if anyone has a spare tension spring that goes on the front caliper(you know, the springy thing that holds to pads in place)for the right caliper. I dont know if they are the same or not. Thanks

I still have 1 set of stock cans, Stock midpipes, stock headers, pair valve, 2 sets of stock levers, and a set of stock mirrors, set of clear front turn signals, 2 sets of stock dog bones,
I need the stock cans. I do have set of mirror extenders that i bought from a member here.

Back