Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Well it's official...

IMG_1958.jpg

I don't think Conquered is the right word, more like survived. A couple things
I learned...

1-There are all kinds of riders with all kind of skill levels.
2-I'm not on the bottom but I'm not on the top either.
3-None of it matters, we're all here to have fun and be safe.
4-After comming from the land of straight and flat and then going
thru about 2000+ serious turns, I'm a better rider than when I started.

Did the dragon twice and hit the skyway loop. Beautiful beatiful country up there,
love the mountains.

Rode from florida to Conyers Ga, stayed a couple days at my daughter (newly married)
then from Conyers to the dragon's two wheel in. (and then back to Ga, then
back home...a lotta miles).

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

Congrats! :beerchug:

We try and go twice a year to ride curvey roads and I always feel like I've come back a better rider after each trip.

Congrats!!! We ourself's survived earlier this years and the lessons you learned, Oh how they ring so true!!

:thumbsup: Congrats. I learned the same thing going to the Dragon for the first time at the Spring Bash this year. Coming from the flat, straight roads of Illinois I found I had a lot to learn.

Glad you had fun. Exact place I put my dragon sticker. Wish I knew you were in Conyers, that's about 45 minutes from me.

I just got back myself on 06-29. Wasn't my best experience this time around. Rain hampered Day 1 and 2. Lost a clutch seal and was leaking fluid and made a mess of the bike. G/F got a nosebleed that kept her from riding her bike a whole day, we packed it up and went home early.

Only managed about 100 miles on the bike this time.

Sometimes you win sometimes the Dragon does.

Round 3 in a few months.

Sorry I missed ya I was literally stayed 1/2 mile from the 2 Wheel Inn.

I survived the dragon as well recently but didn't get my sticker :(

I am one those riders you consider at the bottom :laugh: I liked the skyway much more than the dragon.:thumbsup:

Igo down every year at the end of may. Did it this year on the TL but next year i'll have fun on the busa. Glad you made it through safe.

Back