Dragon Stickers (a little help)

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody going to the Dragon feel like doing me a favor
and picking up a couple (6 actually) of the small dragon stickers (from the gap)
in black.

Yes I've been (not trying to get the stickers without paying the dues) :laugh:

IMG_1958.jpg

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/134908-my-she-beast-conquered-dragon.html

But then I saw Georgiabusa_05 pic with the little dragon on the side and loved it.

195602d1280065101-mini-bash-deals-gap-8-7-10-busa-trap.jpg

So that's kinda what I'm after. If anyone's going and feels up to it
(course I'll pay for stickers and shipping) I'd be stoked. I'd take 6 black
(3 each left and right).

Anybody going to the Dragon feel like doing me a favor
and picking up a couple (6 actually) of the small dragon stickers (from the gap)
in black.

Yes I've been (not trying to get the stickers without paying the dues) :laugh:

IMG_1958.jpg

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/134908-my-she-beast-conquered-dragon.html

But then I saw Georgiabusa_05 pic with the little dragon on the side and loved it.

195602d1280065101-mini-bash-deals-gap-8-7-10-busa-trap.jpg

So that's kinda what I'm after. If anyone's going and feels up to it
(course I'll pay for stickers and shipping) I'd be stoked. I'd take 6 black
(3 each left and right).
I will be there on the 7th if that's not to late. PM me your address and I will mail them to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

im a little biased but have you seen these? i fell in love with them b/c it had the dragon and deals gap. not to mention its made like a bubble. raises up from the bike some.

random002.jpg

random001.jpg

please excuse the silver corbin bags. im in the process of fitting everything before i paint em:beerchug:

but whats weird was the tailofthedragon.com used to have the regular dragon stickers like you're looking for. let me surf around a little for ya

Back