May 2010 Rider's Review Article (Techniche)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, Hoons. :beerchug:

Well, here's my latest pennings for Rider's Review magazine. :whistle:

Hope you like it. (Sorry for the medium-quality jpg, but the editor hasn't sent me something completely acceptable yet.) If you need something clearer, there's a link to the PDF in this post, as well...

When you decide to get one of these vests, definitely go through Sharon at Pets2People. She's absolutely awesome.

In fact, so awesome, that a bunch of you will meet her at the Stampede. She's signed on as a sponsor and will present at "Vendor Day" and as well provide some of the cold-weather and some of the warm-weather vests as door prizes.

Scar Techniche Article May 10 (2).jpg

Attachments

• Scar Techniche Article May10.pdf
    302.6 KB · Views: 191
Cool, Thanks for the write up, Looks like a good deal.

might have to get me one of these before the stampede, unless Scar can be sure I will win one for a door prize :laugh: :whistle:

might have to get me one of these before the stampede, unless Scar can be sure I will win one for a door prize :laugh: :whistle:

Hahaha...don't be greedy, Ken. Unless someone RIDES further than you, this year!

:rofl:

Anyway, I haven't seen you on the Stampede site yet...why is that? :whistle:

Hope you can come in a couple of days early to enjoy the roads with the locals, bro!

:beerchug:

Thanks for posting this up Scar! I am definetly gonna have to get one of these for this riding season.

Back