new parts dipped in carbon fiber.

mchl_dye

Registered
just had my dash and my spikes dipped in carbon fiber print and it looks pretty cool. I will have some pics of them on the bike a little later.

Attachments

• dash2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,234
  • dash.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,143
  • spike2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,260
  • spike.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,206
this is something you did at home?

Liquid concepts did the work for me. they are out of sherwood ar. I sent them my parts and about 1-2 weeks later they were done. they did my gixxer 600 about a year ago in skulls. they have all kinds of prints to choose from. you name it they can dip it.

P1000660[1].JPG

wow i have seen some people destroy their bikes trying to use carbon fiber but yours by far looks awesome. It takes a special talent to work with it and they did an awesome job on your pieces..Hell with work that good i would let them do my entire bike...(i need another set of fairings for that though..lol)

That looks very nice:thumbsup:, I have some real ones on mine that I bought from a friend of mine! Of course they look a little different now since I went down a few days ago!:banghead:

RIDENOW 022.jpg

that seems to be going around. although, i picked up my carbon pieces AFTER the bike got laid over.

Hay this is Bryan, I did the carbon fiber pieces on the busa. Sorry I didnt comment earlier but I just got on this website. The price for the dash pieces was $300 all together but I also had to do his spikes for his fairings as well.

Back