Hayabusa Kanji Emblem!!

kingbusa

Registered
Hi guys,
Does anyone know where to buy a hayabusa kanji emblem? I would love to have two of 2"X4". It would be nice to have it in my truck and the hayabusa tank instead of the S emblem.
I'm not talking about the decals or stickers.

Here's one from EBAY

LINKY4

55cc_1.GIF

Hi guys,
Does anyone know where to buy a hayabusa kanji emblem? I would love to have two of 2"X4". It would be nice to have it in my truck and the hayabusa tank instead of the S emblem.
I'm not talking about the decals or stickers.

Domed decals is gonna be your only alternative for a one-off application like this, the doming resin can be applied over any decal material even digitally printed vinyls which produce some decent looking decals, the tank pads for example are domed decals. These decals can also be painted to achieve a more solid or metallic surface appearance (that of an emblem), any way you go about this it's gonna be a one-off custom application and is gonna be somewhat costly due to the time involved in the process, check around some of your smaller independant sign shops, they should have the capability to produce something like this for you. Maybe it's time for me to breakout my old doming resin kit and make up a batch domed chrome kanji emblems.

Last edited:
Domed decals is gonna be your only alternative for a one-off application like this, the doming resin can be applied over any decal material even digitally printed vinyls which produce some decent looking decals, the tank pads for example are domed decals. These decals can also be painted to achieve a more solid or metallic surface appearance (that of an emblem), any way you go about this it's gonna be a one-off custom application and is gonna be somewhat costly due to the time involved in the process, check around some of your smaller independant sign shops, they should have the capability to produce something like this for you. Maybe it's time for me to breakout my old doming resin kit and make up a batch domed chrome kanji emblems.

Yeah I've been looking around and one website required me to order like 300 minimum. It would be nice if you can start this project and take a pics of it. I wanted to put the emblem on my avalanche. It would be a killer. You know how avalanche lettering emblem look like..that's how I want it to look like.

Back