Stampede Gear (Commemorative)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Hey, all...these just came in today...

They are PROTOTYPES, so the final are going to be LIKE this (but better), just not identical.

Just throwin' it out there...

100 days and counting... :cheerleader:

Picture #
#1 Hoodie // Black // Pull-over (Embroidered (Front))
#2 Hoodie // (Embroidered (Back))
#3 Ballcap // Black Flexfit Brand (Embroidered (Front))
#4 Ballcap // (Embroidered Back))

More good stuff to come...

Hoodie Front.jpg

Hoodie Hood.jpg

Ballcap Front.jpg

Ballcap Back.jpg

:beerchug: Any other colors ???

Maybe. What are you thinking?

It is a consideration to do each a custom. For you, an orange hoodie with black stitch, to match your bike. Me? Charcoal hoodie with black stitch. White hoodie with silver stitch or grey hoodie with white stitch. For others, a blue hoodie with silver stitch, and so on... The hoodie that matches your bike, kind of thing.

Unfortunately, that beats down significantly any 'volume' dealios. It CAN be done...but I want them to be very affordable.

Last edited:
and I quote. "Also, please don't share these pix. The articles are prototypes and I'm showing them selectively".:poke::poke:
But I agree with your reply, did not know what you were really looking for.

so who am I NOT suppose to show them to????:whistle:
I need :rulez: here.:laugh:

Maybe. What are you thinking?

It is a consideration to do each a custom. For you, an orange hoodie with black stitch, to match your bike. Me? Charcoal hoodie with black stitch. White hoodie with silver stitch or grey hoodie with white stitch. For others, a blue hoodie with silver stitch, and so on... The hoodie that matches your bike, kind of thing.

Unfortunately, that beats down significantly any 'volume' dealios. It CAN be done...but I want them to be very affordable.

Just different colors...everybody does black. Some people don't like black, are there going to be t shirts too...or just hoodies?

Just different colors...everybody does black. Some people don't like black, are there going to be t shirts too...or just hoodies?

T-Shirts are part of the registration. They will come with the registration package.

The commemorative gear (that which is shown here and what is forthcoming) is going to be 'for sale'.

I'll take one of everything when they're ready. Doyle
(if I got a vote, I'd like something to say Hayabusa on it)

Last edited:
Scar I am not going to make it to the Stampede but can I buy one of the Ball Caps those look nice Bro :thumbsup:

Scar I am not going to make it to the Stampede but can I buy one of the Ball Caps those look nice Bro :thumbsup:

Of course you can.

Ordering information and a link for payments will be available on the event website, so as not to clutter the .oRg with Stampede stuff. :beerchug:

Last edited:
I like it ! Suggestion Make the word Inaugural smaller and Busa Stampede Bigger...
BTW I cant even say " Inaugural " I can say " First Annual ! :whistle: :laugh:

Back