The Downfall of Minneapolis

Given Mikes past and where he is now speaks volumes about who he is... his advertising budget alone is proof he knows how to run a successful business that employs many people and provides good products. So, throw him under the bus like every person you don't like... I have to admit, your are consistent.
People of historical value are being cancelled for far less...hopefully nobody ever names a street, building after him or builds a statue because it won't be long before they are re-named and torn down...

Do you have kids?

Does everything they do reflect directly on you?

Are you completely aware of all their financial and social dealings?

It seems very petty to constantly go through the back door of trashing Hunter Biden in order to discredit his father...

If Hunter Biden is guilty of something, he has to stand on his own for this, in the end we as individuals are responsible for our actions.

However, in your eyes, both the legal system and government are completely inept and corrupt so I often wonder why you remain in a country where this is so?

If I had so little faith in my government and legal system, I'd be moving personally...
1. Yes
2. No
3. Pretty much
4. These behaviors of people whom might be considered role models due to the positions of power and influence are relevant in a world that requires real leadership to survive and prosper. If the leader of a country, any country is involved in illegal financial activities and the people of that nation are exposed to it... what do you think the effects of that are?

I love what you just admitted right here
in the end we as individuals are responsible for our actions
The label for Washington DC being called a Swamp was created by those that know the territory. The leadership inside the DOJ and FBI have a lot of unanswered questions to answer. However, since they hold un elected positions of power and have attorneys that can keep them from going to jail the Swamp continues it's illicit ways. This isn't the only place this is going on... its all over the world within the walls of many governments. A particular funny phrase was born in the 70s... Stop the World because I want to get off.

When I look around the world for a place to retire the best place to be for me is right here. Costa Rica? No... 6 months of rain and mosquito infested... Spain or Italy? Maybe... we have friends that are considering it, they will update us as time goes on if its really as good as it looks from over here.

As far as the legal system goes... people doing illegal activities while in positions of power won't police themselves, so, that point is mute. I can't control the actions of other people doing things they know are illegal, but, you already knew that. Besides that, I wouldn't invest any more energy in that other than to call it out... and calling it out is the first step to fixing it. This is why JFK spoke of being notified by the populace through the media whenever the federal government was doing something wrong that was consider very important. if nobody ever calls it out then nothing will ever even have a chance of being remedied or fixed.

However, in your eyes, both the legal system and government are completely inept and corrupt so I often wonder why you remain in a country where this is so?

If I had so little faith in my government and legal system, I'd be moving personally...
Consider poor old Zerks' dilemma. Only person he trusts is Trump. Now, there's a pickle...

People of historical value are being cancelled for far less...hopefully nobody ever names a street, building after him or builds a statue because it won't be long before they are re-named and torn down...
Yes, people like Mike that provide a product that people are willing to pay for are really disgusting people, aren't they?

If you were to dive into the list of names for certain streets, highways and buildings across America and dig deep Ito what those names are known for you would definitely find a few that were not worthy of having anything named after them. Here is a prominent one "Dulles Airport". Allan Dulles as a prominent attorney working at the CIA at the time of the bay of pigs invasion and was fired by JFK for reasons too long to explain here.

Yes, people like Mike that provide a product that people are willing to pay for are really disgusting people, aren't they?

If you were to dive into the list of names for certain streets, highways and buildings across America and dig deep Ito what those names are known for you would definitely find a few that were not worthy of having anything named after them. Here is a prominent one "Dulles Airport". Allan Dulles as a prominent attorney working at the CIA at the time of the bay of pigs invasion and was fired by JFK for reasons too long to explain here.
In the end it doesn't matter what product this person provides if they have a sorted past that is off-putting to customers.

Many corporations and companies have gone bust due to either their policies or CEO.

1. Yes
2. No
3. Pretty much
4. These behaviors of people whom might be considered role models due to the positions of power and influence are relevant in a world that requires real leadership to survive and prosper. If the leader of a country, any country is involved in illegal financial activities and the people of that nation are exposed to it... what do you think the effects of that are?

I love what you just admitted right here

The label for Washington DC being called a Swamp was created by those that know the territory. The leadership inside the DOJ and FBI have a lot of unanswered questions to answer. However, since they hold un elected positions of power and have attorneys that can keep them from going to jail the Swamp continues it's illicit ways. This isn't the only place this is going on... its all over the world within the walls of many governments. A particular funny phrase was born in the 70s... Stop the World because I want to get off.

When I look around the world for a place to retire the best place to be for me is right here. Costa Rica? No... 6 months of rain and mosquito infested... Spain or Italy? Maybe... we have friends that are considering it, they will update us as time goes on if its really as good as it looks from over here.

As far as the legal system goes... people doing illegal activities while in positions of power won't police themselves, so, that point is mute. I can't control the actions of other people doing things they know are illegal, but, you already knew that. Besides that, I wouldn't invest any more energy in that other than to call it out... and calling it out is the first step to fixing it. This is why JFK spoke of being notified by the populace through the media whenever the federal government was doing something wrong that was consider very important. if nobody ever calls it out then nothing will ever even have a chance of being remedied or fixed.
Was the general public aware of what Hunter Biden was up to before they voted Joe Biden into office?

If so, they probably think along the lines as I do, the sins of the children aren't necessarily the sins of the entire family...

If one of your adult kids gets pulled over for some infraction, should you as the parent be cited on the court document as well?

The US isn't going to get better any time soon so I'd be seriously be looking to exit if I were you....life is far too short for you to be so wrought up in all this.....

In the end it doesn't matter what product this person provides if they have a sorted past that is off-putting to customers.

Many corporations and companies have gone bust due to either their policies or CEO.
So what ? Mike is exercising his capitalistic ways... it that a problem? Is he still acting like a drug user out of control these days? I believe his past is his past... he has reinvented himself... he is involved in serving other people the best way he knows how. Is that past of his some kind of unforgivable sin that damaged you?

Consider poor old Zerks' dilemma. Only person he trusts is Trump. Now, there's a pickle...
This is a problem in America right now. One cannot point out obvious signs of corruption or devious global influence without getting labeled a trumper? Are the two not separate?

So what ? Mike is exercising his capitalistic ways... it that a problem? Is he still acting like a drug user out of control these days? I believe his past is his past... he has reinvented himself... he is involved in serving other people the best way he knows how. Is that past of his some kind of unforgivable sin that damaged you?
You say that like it is I who decide....

It isn't and I don't agree with the premise of cancel culture.....however it is out there in full force and nobody is beyond their reach or scrutiny....

Sadly......

Was the general public aware of what Hunter Biden was up to before they voted Joe Biden into office?

If so, they probably think along the lines as I do, the sins of the children aren't necessarily the sins of the entire family...

If one of your adult kids gets pulled over for some infraction, should you as the parent be cited on the court document as well?

The US isn't going to get better any time soon so I'd be seriously be looking to exit if I were you....life is far too short for you to be so wrought up in all this.....
1. I don't know... I think it started getting media light shown on it in 2015... not really sure about that.

2. I guess it hards to see the connection between father and son when they travel to foreign countries and make millions off the books and direct it to 7 or 8 different family members all at the same time through various banks accounts and shell corporations in the Cayman Islands.

3. Really? is that another one of your vicarious liability examples? I notice you used the word "adult" in that question. To phrase it like that tells me you are acting as though you don't know the legal implications for an adult are when charged with a singular ( one person acting alone above the age of consent ) criminal act. Its what the Dimtards like to do these days... charge people with a crime even though they were not there to do the crime.

4. Thanks for the free advice... just keep in mind free advise comes with zero or lessor value from people that seem to have forgotten what certain words mean.

1. I don't know... I think it started getting media light shown on it in 2015... not really sure about that.

2. I guess it hards to see the connection between father and son when they travel to foreign countries and make millions off the books and direct it to 7 or 8 different family members all at the same time through various banks accounts and shell corporations in the Cayman Islands.

3. Really? is that another one of your vicarious liability examples? I notice you used the word "adult" in that question. To phrase it like that tells me you are acting as though you don't know the legal implications for an adult are when charged with a singular ( one person acting alone above the age of consent ) criminal act. Its what the Dimtards like to do these days... charge people with a crime even though they were not there to do the crime.

4. Thanks for the free advice... just keep in mind free advise comes with zero or lessor value from people that seem to have forgotten what certain words mean.
3. I used the word "adult" because to imply the person was a minor would automatically involve their parents.

4. Not sure what is implied by this, I do know that you seem very unhappy in the current state of affairs in your country to the point of not trusting both your judicial or governmental systems.....that alone doesn't seem very pleasant.....things in my country aren't so great but I know the current government only has so much time left with which to screw it all up.

This thread turned into the Republican and Democrats national conventions.
No... you are looking at it all through your personal filter of pubs and dems... why even vote when both sides are manipulating the balloting? Both sides are guilty of taxing and spending at the highest levels of lunacy... they will continue to do this until we find a way to stop it.

Its the uni party where they scratch each others backs... you have to be naive to be in favor of either party for they are one in the same.

3. I used the word "adult" because to imply the person was a minor would automatically involve their parents.

4. Not sure what is implied by this, I do know that you seem very unhappy in the current state of affairs in your country to the point of not trusting both your judicial or governmental systems.....that alone doesn't seem very pleasant.....things in my country aren't so great but I know the current government only has so much time left with which to screw it all up.
I am far from being alone in believing what I believe about the levels of mistrust.... From toilet seats that cost $286 ta piece that the gov spends to 2.3 trilliion dollars unaccounted for in the DOD budget back in 2001... These days the highest per capita income counties in this country surround the Washington DC area... why do you think that is?
My question for years has been... how much fraud will it take before the country fails to exist in its current state? The isn't a Pub or Dem issue... its most of them enriching themselves through all kinds of political graft.

Given Mikes past and where he is now speaks volumes about who he is... his advertising budget alone is proof he knows how to run a successful business that employs many people and provides good products. So, throw him under the bus like every person you don't like... I have to admit, your are consistent.

Jane, you ignorant slut! I couldn’t care less what drugs he used to use. What of all his BS statements that he has/had proof that the election was stolen. I can’t count how many times he claimed he was going to prove his claims and yet…nothing. He’s a boob, a tool for the RNC, like you for example.

Jane, you ignorant slut! I couldn’t care less what drugs he used to use. What of all his BS statements that he has/had proof that the election was stolen. I can’t count how many times he claimed he was g
It was stolen... 2000 Mules is compelling information that exposes the mail in voting fraud that was rampant in key states. The ballot harvesting and ballot box stuffing along with all kinds of other illicit activities was recorded on video or tracked through 10 trillion cell phone pings.... but, but, but.... that is all right wing conspiracy craps because Joe Biden was your guy... and we know Joe... he wouldn't do anything that any of us would disapprove of... right?

Hillary said the 2016 election was stolen through Russian interference... She a hissy fit that night and was throwing food all over the dining area according to sources that worked for her. Al Gore said the 2000 election was stolen too.... so what? The difference now is the proof was recorded... the Lame Stream media won't cover it now... and if they ever did it would be to late to resolve it fairly for those it was stolen from.

Jane... I always liked that name because the women I knew that had that name usually had red hair and acted in ways that were extremely attractive!

”It was stolen”.
Oh No Facepalm GIF by Swisscom
Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF
Stupid Comment GIF
big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Rt Podcast Im An Idiot GIF by Rooster Teeth

Back