The Downfall of Minneapolis

Black Lives Matter Blm GIF by INTO ACTION

Seriously , 2 hours Ted *

When you understand the end result of "Mob Rule" and how it has corrupted the justice system in this case it becomes very clear what is at stake. You don't have to watch it, or you can watch it in bits and pieces like reading a book. If it were not important to understand I wouldn't post it.

View attachment 1673169
Seriously , 2 hours Ted *
That video starts out with a big lie. The autopsy revealed he died from a drug overdose. Almost from the start while be taken under arrest George was complaining that he could not breathe. When confronted in the car by the officer putting him under arrest he won't show his right hand. Why? It appears that he is stuffing illegal drugs into his mouth so the police don't discover them even though he is being arrested for passing counterfeit money. It is the illegal drugs and his health condition that is giving him difficulty with being able to breathe. He was also risking a heart attack by resisting. People that were there were also instructing him to stop resisting arrest... one person standing by even said if you don't stop you are going to have a heart attack. As far as the knee on the neck go this was an approved restraint method by the Minneapolis Police Dept for maintaining control over suspects being put under arrest. It was in the training manuals used by the MPD. The whole case was predicated on lies and withholding information. If you watch the video its very clear and obvious what really happened. This ended up becoming a race baiting case of huge significance. Btw...The arresting officer was black... that was never said in court. Its on video complete with dialog between the officer and Floyd. Btw... George Floyd had a big wrap sheet... he had a long history of doing the typical street thug activities criminals do. This information was also suppressed from the court proceedings.

So, when you resist like Floyd did and get arrested, then swallow an overdose size of powerful drugs that showed up in the toxicity report, you die.

The video you posted is full of lies and mis representations. They never tell you Floyd was kicking one of the officers while being put in the back of the squad car. They never mention how many times Floyd says he can't breathe before he gets put on the ground. The two doctors hired to review the autopsy report were not present for the autopsy that was performed 12 hours later after Floyd died. They were hired to mis represent the truth.
Another piece of MSM propaganda told over and over again... and most people bought it.

Now Chauvin has been nearly stabbed to death while in prison. I wonder who ordered that to be done?

Last edited:
Careful Zerks. Wuzza is gonna be here shortly to tell you how much of a Saint he was.
Chauvin to the rest of the animals in prison is seen as a murderer. I don’t think anyone ordered anything. More like there was a going around reward for whoever could stick him first. They put him in gen pop on purpose and waited. They threw a rat in a cage with a bunch of snakes. It was only a matter of time somebody tried to claim that trophy.

Floyd’s autopsy showed he had fentanyl in his system but cause of death was cardiac arrest which can very much be caused by choking. Period.
Join us in the real world Zerks. It’s quite a place.
He had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system
Coroner said if he had been found dead he would have ruled it an overdose
The amount of drugs in his system equally could have caused cardiac arrest. You mention choking as if IT was the reason.

He had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system
Coroner said if he had been found dead he would have ruled it an overdose
The amount of drugs in his system equally could have caused cardiac arrest. You mention choking as if IT was the reason.
I said the cause of death was cardiac arrest. That is per the autopsy, not my opinion. Cardiac arrest can be caused by choking or asphyxiation, which is what happened during Chauvin’s pinning his knee on Floyd’s neck.

“On Saturday (Nov. 25), Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said that he was “sad to hear that Derek Chauvin was the target of violence. He was duly convicted of his crimes, and, like any incarcerated individual, he should be able to serve his sentence without fear of retaliation or violence.”

Floyd wasn’t ‘duly convicted’ of anything but (was) in police custody. And like any person in police custody he should’ve been able to at least make it to jail ’without fear of retaliation or violence’. But didn’t…

The very definition of irony

I said the cause of death was cardiac arrest. That is per the autopsy, not my opinion. Cardiac arrest can be caused by choking or asphyxiation, which is what happened during Chauvin’s pinning his knee on Floyd’s neck.
Sure. And cardiac arrest could come from taking a lethal dose of fentanyl. Or it could have come from the heart disease he had. Or it could have been covid related as he was positive at the time of his death.
According to the coroner what it didn’t come from was choking or asphyxiation because if it had the report would have said so.

Sure. And cardiac arrest could come from taking a lethal dose of fentanyl. Or it could have come from the heart disease he had. Or it could have been covid related as he was positive at the time of his death.
According to the coroner what it didn’t come from was choking or asphyxiation because if it had the report would have said so.
Bottom line, Floyd was handcuffed, in police custody and the video clearly shows Chauvin kneeling on his neck with a look of defiance to the crowd on his face....

I've taken down bad guys that I and my team would relish wiping out instead but we didn't kill them in our custody, we did what was right and delivered them to where they needed to be.

if Floyd was complaining about difficulty breathing, an ambulance should have been called for him to get help....whatever he did, didn't warrant a death penalty.

Police arrogance is what killed him.....

Bottom line, Floyd was handcuffed, in police custody and the video clearly shows Chauvin kneeling on his neck with a look of defiance to the crowd on his face....

I've taken down bad guys that I and my team would relish wiping out instead but we didn't kill them in our custody, we did what was right and delivered them to where they needed to be.

if Floyd was complaining about difficulty breathing, an ambulance should have been called for him to get help....whatever he did, didn't warrant a death penalty.

Police arrogance is what killed him.....
That is your opinion
You feel it was wrong to kneel on him for so long or at all
It looked like that’s what killed him
I could almost agree with that
But the facts prove otherwise
Maybe if he wasn’t a repeat offender and didn’t wake up that day, take a bunch of drugs and decide to go commit more crimes he never woulda bumped into the police to begin with?

That is your opinion
You feel it was wrong to kneel on him for so long or at all
It looked like that’s what killed him
I could almost agree with that
But the facts prove otherwise
Maybe if he wasn’t a repeat offender and didn’t wake up that day, take a bunch of drugs and decide to go commit more crimes he never woulda bumped into the police to begin with?
......and that's your opinion.....

The facts are the facts, I pointed those out already....

We don't have to like the guy to know he deserved to be arrested according to the law and how it is applied. Police have a responsibility to ensure the person in their custody is looked after and in this case he wasn't. People are taken into custody all the time and some have Fentanyl in their system yet don't die....if the police suspect the person in custody is having any sort of medical condition they are to seek assistance..

This was proven in court and a jury of his peers and he is in prison.......police officers in prison are targets.

Yep, ol Floyd shoulda never got out of bed that morning because Blanca already has him convicted, albeit w/o a trial or even due process. I passed a phony $50 once. When I was called on it from the retailer I got it back and returned to the store where I got it in change. Turned out the assistant manager was the one who gave it to me and upon questioning, admitted he’d been fooled (as I was ) and wanted to get out of losing $50 so he figured he’d just put it back into circulation. Suppose Floyd knew he was passing a phony?

Good thing I wasn’t in Minnesota with Blanca on duty.

Yep, ol Floyd shoulda never got out of bed that morning because Blanca already has him convicted, albeit w/o a trial or even due process. I passed a phony $50 once. When I was called on it from the retailer I got it back and returned to the store where I got it in change. Turned out the assistant manager was the one who gave it to me and upon questioning, admitted he’d been fooled (as I was ) and wanted to get out of losing $50 so he figured he’d just put it back into circulation. Suppose Floyd knew he was passing a phony?

He certainly didn't deserve to die over that...

It wasn't the crime of the century.

Unless he was making the counterfeit bills he probably would have gotten off. As for being under the influence of a controlled substance, if they locked everyone up who fit that description, there wouldn't be enough jails to hold them all....

Such the exemplary citizen.
629B1B6D-800C-487C-951A-245B90EB6144.jpeg

Back