Skotty down on the Dragon

+1 for Skotty for gettin back on and riding!
beerchug.gif

Hey Santosh, I found a small part of your windscreen in my back pack this morning as I unpacked everything...

I'm going to keep it and next year, you sign it and we'll run put it on the tree of shame if you didn't put the other pieces up already
smile.gif

I'm so glad you were OK and thrilled that you continued to ride...great meeting you!!
I was wondering where the 3rd piece went
smile.gif
I already put up the other pieces at the tree of shame. Twas great meeting you too. If Flat VA pays a visit to Kansas City, I'll make sure to have lunch with her again
winkold.gif

smile.gif

Skotty, wish we would have thought about sending the mirrors with the wife when she met you guys to get my stuff.  Drop me a PM and we'll get them out to you.
Hey Dennis, glad you made it home safe. I hope you sorted out the problem the bike had. I am hoping to make one of those rides you organize one of these days. I could pick up the mirrors that time.

Hey Santosh glad you are ok, sounds like from Omar you did the right thing by putting her in the ditch, still just glad you ok bro, let me know if i can help you out with you bike or parts, i do know a good painter here in town also...take care

Back