ZX11 Added to the Stable

Awesome man :beerchug: what all maintenance needs to be done? anything major ?

Looks like Rear Wheel Bearing for sure. He told me he had problems keeping the battery up so I will have to look into that. and I didnt like the way the clutch felt. ( will also look into that )

Right now it is just sitting in the garage taking up space until I finish a deck project I started.

"That is one of my downfalls, When I get an Idea it usually doesnt take me too long to Get R Done."

I hear you on that one. It turns into a laser beam focused on a goal. It has worked pretty well for me so far. I am sure there is a downside but I have not found it yet. Really nice looking zx. I would like to pick up a 600cc-1100cc sport bike sometime. Not in place of the Busa of course. If I saw nice one for $800 that would make up my mind fast!

Question ??? , since memorys are generally better than what was reality:whistle: . Is the 11 more comfortable than the Busa. As I recall, the 11 was VERY COMFORTABLE from the get-go !

What's your opinion :beerchug:

Congrats, you will be hooked on going to the track once you do it for the first time, you have been warned.:laugh:

I told you the track is addictive!!! good looking bike does this mean we will see you on the 15th of May???

That's a beauty..with the original break in sticker!! I'd say restore it back to 100%. Please don't turn it into a track bike...poor thing!:please: One of my all-time favorite bikes. Put the biggest grin on my face for 20 minutes after I test rode it in '93. Have fun..

I had a 91 I loved that bike but they had a oil problem with the # 2 rod it would get starved of oil. But like I sayed great bike.

I told you the track is addictive!!! good looking bike does this mean we will see you on the 15th of May???

Not sure I will be ready by then but we will see, I need to get some full leathers as well and this will also take a little time.

Last edited:
Back