zx-14 and no dampener

firstoutsideZX-14006.jpg
Yea really ugly..TE He

never riden 1 it may not need it or maybe just a $$ issue.

im not really a fan of the 14 (foreman grille) or the new busa (the a** end is hideous). but both will roll

my .02

$$$$ has NOTHING to do with it ! Because it has a longer trail figure, they probably don't need it for STREET riding. That said, most articals I've read says the Busa turns faster and lighter. So, Trail in the front is probably the answer
winkold.gif
. Now, if your going racing, you'll need one  
thumb_up.gif

busajack2 i am not a big fan of the 14 but i have to say that yours is a very nice looking bike. not overly done but just enough to make it stand out. good job. p.s.

Both bike are good rides. Almost considered a zx-14 in 06. But something told me to hold out. I am still not a big fan of the 08 busa tail end, but I have one now....but how often am I going to see its back end??!!! I understand from the srticles that the 14 maybe more comfortable and the brakes are slightly better, but I wanted the more power and refinement of the new busa. It is good to know it can take corners pretty well for a bike of its size. I have a 02 gsxr1000 and can't wait to switch back and forth and feel the difference between the two. I have ridden a 02 busa awhile ago and yes it felt very big compared to my o2 1k. Apples and oranges I know!!!!

Back