Your thoughts?

We have enough problems at home here. Work on getting the US citizens educated first.
Hell, the UN only wants money from the US, it works againt the US, many many UN members HATE the US. So I guess to pasify the countries that want to kill us we should send money.

I don`t think so.

I'm not on welfare but I know some officers who are close and they would be willing to lay down their life to save yours at a moments notice. They would not care what your thought about any subject, just that you are a fellow human being and they would never ask for anything in return. Some of us even have dear friends or partners who have made the ultimate sacrifice and never returned home to their family and loved ones. Why does society treat these guys so poorly? Why do some officers who are willing to give so much get so little in return? Why the grudge against my profession?

Well aren't we the little victim? A cop may go through his whole career and never draw his weapon. If the stress is to much, or the risk is to high, get out, change jobs, find a new career, but don't belly ache about being so noble.

Well aren't we the little victim? A cop may go through his whole career and never draw his weapon. If the stress is to much, or the risk is to high, get out, change jobs, find a new career, but don't belly ache about being so noble.
That is the dumbest azz comment I have seen in a long time.. how would you handle a job where every time you approach a car, you need to have your hand on a weapon prepared to kill someone if they go for your life?

Just how friken stupid are you anyway? I hope some day you come to an awakening that your life means nothing to anyone and yet this guy would likely give his life to protect your sad azz..

you know, I do not care for your political views (they are that of a kid just out of school and no real world experience or as any type of business owner that has ever carried his own weight)

But no one here has gone on any personal attack of you... I wish you would grow the F&%# up and knock off the personal attacks and obvious trolling adventures you go on.. I am buying into the fact that this is one of 2 or more screen names you have but this alter ego is nothing more than an agitator..

Back