Your thoughts?

you know I found similar reports in the Washington post and CNN ... more decline eh?

*I am really "Pinky" of "Pinky and the Brain" tonight? we take over the world!

OH HE11 NO!!!

There is no way I want my tax money spent helping ANY other country until we get our crap in order.

I pay taxes to help run this government and to protect our country. I dont authorize the use of ANY of my tax money to be used in such a manner

OH HE11 NO!!!

There is no way I want my tax money spent helping ANY other country until we get our crap in order.

I pay taxes to help run this government and to protect our country. I dont authorize the use of ANY of my tax money to be used in such a manner

I don't recall stating that.

Barack Obama

Well, I'm going to watch the D-Backs play baseball.

It's one of the few things left in America that the Liberals haven't tried to control with federal funding.

Not yet anyways.

r8

Last edited:
oh he11 no!!!

There is no way i want my tax money spent helping any other country until we get our crap in order.

I pay taxes to help run this government and to protect our country. I dont authorize the use of any of my tax money to be used in such a manner

+ 1,000,000

guys don't quit your jobs, those who benefit from these programs are depending upon us to support them.

Don't tax dollars pay COPs? Yeah keep working to pay him...well I guess if my tax dollars go to pay him they in turn go to support the donut industry as well.

Wow CTA lives off welfare.....

Last edited:
I've heard that people who run triathlons risk creating a rare condition where not enough oxygen gets to the brain causing a serious lack of good judgement. :whistle::whistle:

I have heard that people who search other peoples information are called stalkers.

Bad Cop - NO DONUT.

Last edited:
Don't tax dollars pay COPs? Yeah keep working to pay him...well I guess if my tax dollars go to pay him they in turn go to support the donut industry as well.

Wow CTA lives off welfare.....

I'm not on welfare but I know some officers who are close and they would be willing to lay down their life to save yours at a moments notice. They would not care what your thought about any subject, just that you are a fellow human being and they would never ask for anything in return. Some of us even have dear friends or partners who have made the ultimate sacrifice and never returned home to their family and loved ones. Why does society treat these guys so poorly? Why do some officers who are willing to give so much get so little in return? Why the grudge against my profession?

As I have said in other posts, I will not resort to name calling and/or bashing another member on this board because I don't agree with their political view, Even if they do live in a home worth over $250,000. I suppose that shows the difference between some of us, some of us don't place dividers within society and judge people by how much money they make or what color their skin is or what they believe is right. There is still something to be said about honor, integrity and doing the right thing.

Back