Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your job?

GEARJAMMER

Banned
Me truck driver mostly flatbeds don't stay out 4 weeks some time 2 or 3 days
Some I can get done 1 day.Im on $500 week min salary try make more but get that even if don't work.
I haul lot of molds 4 plastic companys vary in weight from 4000lbs-30,000lbs

Worked making anhydrous ammonia for 29 years at Farmland Industries. Last 12 years worked for a chemical phosphate manufacturer (ICL). Glad to be gone from shift work.

Electric Utility, supervise line crews.

Worked making anhydrous ammonia for 29 years at Farmland Industries. Last 12 years worked for a chemical phosphate manufacturer (ICL). Glad to be gone from shift work.

I hauled and pumped anhydrous couple summers ago deadly stuff 1 wiff can take u out.They had these horse troughs of water near pumps my instructions if get sprayed strip buck naked and jump in.I was hauling it 2 farms.

Software engineer.

Despite the screen name, I use a lot of other RDBMs.

Ex superintendent for a coal company. Currently a union heavy equipment operator. Like it much better with less responsibility. At the end of the day all I have to do is go home and spend time with my family.

Ex superintendent for a coal company. Currently a union heavy equipment operator. Like it much better with less responsibility. At the end of the day all I have to do is go home and spend time with my family.

I did a Dozer for 2 years. Cat D11 and a Komatsu 475. I kind of miss the big ole girls. And like you say, at the end of the day you go home. It was a very Zen job.....lol.

You forget how big they are until you see one again.

I don't always wear the bag tho...
Troy

image.jpg

I fix them as well
Aircraft Maintenance Manager
A&P w/IA / Avionics Tech
Military contract overseas
King Air 350's

At a front desk of a mini steel mill to meat and greet visitors log them in take phone calls ect 27 years and still there its been a good job actually :thumbsup:

Database administrator for local gov't, so that also means I wear any hat they hand me....helpdesk, social media, training, GIS, the list goes on and on, but I enjoy the challenge some days. Other days I don't really know what my job is :laugh:

I like to stay busy, and for the most part, busy is never a problem. ;)

I work at a small oilfield company. I have asked my boss what my title is but his response was i dont ****ing know. Basically i am the shop supervisor, project manager, driver, i do consulting for our customers, quality assurance. All for one low low price. I get paid like a shop hand.

Top Bottom