Yay or Nay on New Rider Safety Course

in CT you are required to take the course if you do not currently have a MC license. as of Jan 1st 2011. its a good idea anyway cause u get a break on ur insurance rates.

I have been riding all my life. Well almost. I started moto-Xing when I was 6. I just took the class again last fall. I learn something new every time. I will probably take it again this year when my wife attends.

DON'T take the course if you are superman or one of those X-Men who can heal your injuries in seconds or if you are one of those cartoon characters like the coyote who chases road runner. It would be a waste of your hard earned cash but if your a human or as the mutants say "a mortal" get yourself some protective gear and head to that school right NOW!!

Hell yeah its Yay !!

the worst thing is to believe that any course can teach you nothing. thats just about the moment when you end up in a ditch

You'll save a couple dollars on your insurance not nothing substantial but the course is worth taking for no other reason than you haven't taken it and you may gain something from it. Its just another feather in your hat :whistle:

Back