Wtf??!!

take a good look at what type of shoes you are wearing during the flase neutral issues.... i used to have that problem with tennis shoes.. not with my sidi or icon boots.... it sounds stupid but trust me ..

+1. It's because the boots are thicker and it doesn't take as much movement out of your foot to get the same movement out of the shifter. But as for the posts made by others about not using the clutch on that shift, why are you using the clutch at all? Clutchless shifts FTW! The only time I use the clutch is ocasionally from 1st to 2nd because it takes a little longer cause you have to go through neutral, and it makes that shift a little more rough sometimes. It's all about the timing. If it's a good day, I'll do it without. If I'm having an off day I'll use the clutch.

It did it again the other night. It seems now I have to double click to get it into 6th without any drama. I may try to shift without the clutch and see what happens (I always thought I would kill the trans that way). As far as my shoes go, I have some big feet and I have trouble fitting on the controls with my sneakers much less boots. The trans doesnt make any noise when in gear but as soon as I miss a gear it sounds like Im shaking a bag of rocks. Could I try a different oil maybe? Right now Im using the Suzuki oil.

just got my bike about a month ago had the same problem lower the **** peg just a little bit no problems since

Back