WTF this looks crazy

I can't believe you guys. All of you are ready to jump all over this system and not one of you has tried it or probably even seen one. How can you all be so quick to diss what is obviously a serious engineering effort that uncorks more power than you ever dreamed possible?

I can't believe you guys. All of you are ready to jump all over this system and not one of you has tried it or probably even seen one. How can you all be so quick to diss what is obviously a serious engineering effort that uncorks more power than you ever dreamed possible?

you should buy it and report back ..:thumbsup:

I'm sorry. I can't let that retarded post of mine go on. Some of you might take it seriously. :cookoo::corner::oops:

Last edited:
We laugh at him but you know he's probably rich off of all the clowns out there:laugh:

seriously someone needs to put this guy out of buissness to keep our fellow uninformed busa heads from making such a bad purchase, and for this idiot to be doing such false advertising he deserves a kick in the pants...lucky for (lord H) I don't live where he does...:deadhorse::boxing::muscle:

Back