WTF this looks crazy

The really crazy thing is..................he wants 400 bones for a couple of hoses, cheap clamps and autozone filters. Unreal

This line cracks me up here.

"WE ARE ABLE TO GET AROUND A POWERCOMMANDER BY TAKING THE POSITIVE OFF THE BATTERY THEN REPLACING, SEEMS TO REMAP IT SELF WITH NEW EXHAUST AND AIRTUNNEL........ NEAT TRICK"

Someone would have to be a real rocket scientist to belive this moron. LOL It remaps itself :rofl:

Maybe Smithers and Johnny Cheese can learn something from this guy! :rofl:

Ok I'm not a motorcyclye engineer by any means, but he is actually advertising that you don't need a PC all you have to do is disconnect the positive battery cable off and it REMAPS ITSELF. This guy is a F***ing idiot. What really irritates me is that some kid that doesn't know a damn thing about setting up a bike is gonna buy this crap, follow Mr. Moron's instructions and destroy his engine. I think I'm actually a little dumber after reading his advertisement.

Quick email this to Suzuki R&D in Japan- they'll be a little upset when they discover they wasted over 12 years & a couple million $$$ on SRAD to be out done by this gini-ass:rofl::rofl:

"CHECK OUT THE AWESOMENESS! CHECK OUT THE BADNESS!"

That is my new favorite quote. I'm going to use that at least once a day.

Watch as I hook up this dryer hose to where my pathetic stock airbox was...

Feel the horsepower, baby!

You should add that to you sig! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"CHECK OUT THE AWESOMENESS! CHECK OUT THE BADNESS!"

That is my new favorite quote. I'm going to use that at least once a day.

Watch as I hook up this dryer hose to where my pathetic stock airbox was...

Feel the horsepower, baby!

200HP? As my favoritest ever ever movie line goes:

"Youuuuuu, d!ck!!!"

Jeezus Jonez. Even a geartard like me knows . . . .

Never mind.

--Wag--

Oh and if you will buy that I bet he has some stickers that will add 10HP each yess...... I SAID 10...

ROFL tool

Is this the lord of tunnel rams

WRESTLER PROFILES

Lord Humongous Biography
Wrestler: Lord Humongous
Lord Humongous (1984): Mike Stark
Lord Humongous (1984): Jeff Van Camp
Lord Humongous (1984-90s): Gary Nations
Lord Humongous (1987): Sid Vicious
Lord Humongous (1990s): Barry Buchanan
Lord Humongous (1990s): Randy Lewis
Lord Humongous (1990s): Emory Hale

Debut:

Finishing Move:
Favorite Moves:
Notable Feuds: Jerry Lawler (Stark)
Austin Idol (Camp)
Bob Armstrong (Camp)
Jake Roberts (Camp)

AWA Southern title (Mike Stark);
NWA Alabama title (Jeff Van Camp);
NWA Continental title (Jeff Van Camp);
NWA Southeastern title (Sid Vicious):
Continental Tag Team titles w/Shane Douglas (Sid Vicious);
USWA Texas title (Randy Lewis);
PWI Southern title (Gary Nations);

The "Lord Humongous" gimmick was taken from the movie "Mad Max II: The Roadwarrior" released in 1982..
1984: Jimmy Hart brought in Lord Humongous (Mike Stark) as a heel opponent for Jerry Lawler, who was dominating Memphis..
1984: The next Lord Humongous (Jeff Van Camp) wrestled in Bruiser's WWA, and later showed up in Ron Fuller's Alabama territory..
~~~Jeff Van Camp ended up in Bill Watts' Mid-South managed by Oliver Humperdink for his most famous feud with Jake Roberts..
1987: Another Lord Humongous (Sid Vicious) showed up back in Memphis with a few slight changes to the image, such as black hair..
1990s: Gary Nations, Barry Buchanan, Randy Lewis & Emory Hale would all use the "Lord Humongous" gimmick in the indy circuit..
June 10, 2006--Southern Championship Wrestling: Lord Humongous (???) defeated Doink the Clown and Will Owens in a 3-WAY...
Summer 2006: Gary Nations resurfaced in Memphis reprising the old Lord Humongous gimmick working along side Jerry Lawler..
October 6, 2007--Juggalo Champion**** Wrestling: Corporal Robinson defeated Tracy Smothers w/Lord Humongous..
~~~Lord Humongous was Sid Vicious in overalls and Jason mask - He unmasked and choke slammed Corporal Robinson!

Back