Wow

I will put my two cents in here, please bear with me as this will be short...

While I may not agree with people all the time I absolutely hate to see a small business close its doors. Lots of work, vision and courage go into opening your own business of any kind.

It's pretty easy to armchair quarterback, you can sit back and usually see some obvious things but in the end only a handfull of investors and owners really know the whole story to ANY business venture.

Personally while Greg and I may have disagreed on a few things I still wish no harm to him nor have I ever wished that his business would suffer financial hardships.

I will offer to Greg my hope for him that he finds a job or another business venture that he enjoys and can make a living at. I think that second guessing the reasoning for the closing of his doors may just ad salt in the wound and I personally try to take the high road..... It's all speculation anyway,

Good wishes to you Greg, hold your head high and know that your not a bad guy you just suffered a setback...

CAp

Greg was a huge help to me when I first joined the org with my new 'Busa and I too wish him well in his future endeavors. Your post shows why you're the Captain!

:thumbsup:

I was all supportive of HPC till he started attacking me online. Because I didn't have a big showroom or top of the line dyno. I didn't have the good luck to start up with a big bundle of money. I busted my ass to help people but I also had to close up shop because I couldn't compete with all the wholesale cycle companies on Ebay.

Fate is a *****, huh Greg? LOL

You aren't the only one but don't be confused "he" didn't have a bundle of money either. Wonder what his in-laws have to say now. I think it's ironic how he was dogging Rickey Gadson not long ago about his shop closing and now he's in the same boat... :poke:

Josh, while I understand your dislike for Greg, I am interested in what he ever did to you personally. Everyone has their issues and while I have never met the guy I have purchased stuff from him with no problems. I am not trying to start a fight with you, just wondering why you are always the 1st person to jump on the bandwagon to bash him. My experiences with you (personally) did not give me the indication that you would be this way. No matter how he got in the business position he was in, it SUCKS to fail at anything. He may have made bad choices but for all of you guys to kick him in the face while he is down, no matter what he has done or said, is not right.

i liked greg up until all his drama recently. i dont wish hard times on anyone. but i am a firm believer you bring yourself good or bad. looks like he brought some hard times upon himself. in the end hope he learns and does well in the future.

got-busa is a good dude as well, there has been something between them, dunno what it is. but it seems that josh's feeling are more at the real hpc persona than the internet hype machine they became.

Last edited:
John, I'll PM you when I have more time.

I know I'm not the only one that had a bad experience with him...

I was all supportive of HPC till he started attacking me online. Because I didn't have a big showroom or top of the line dyno. I didn't have the good luck to start up with a big bundle of money. I busted my ass to help people but I also had to close up shop because I couldn't compete with all the wholesale cycle companies on Ebay.

Fate is a *****, huh Greg? LOL

you weren't the only one he slammed

I will put my two cents in here, please bear with me as this will be short...

While I may not agree with people all the time I absolutely hate to see a small business close its doors. Lots of work, vision and courage go into opening your own business of any kind.

It's pretty easy to armchair quarterback, you can sit back and usually see some obvious things but in the end only a handfull of investors and owners really know the whole story to ANY business venture.

Personally while Greg and I may have disagreed on a few things I still wish no harm to him nor have I ever wished that his business would suffer financial hardships.

I will offer to Greg my hope for him that he finds a job or another business venture that he enjoys and can make a living at. I think that second guessing the reasoning for the closing of his doors may just ad salt in the wound and I personally try to take the high road..... It's all speculation anyway,

Good wishes to you Greg, hold your head high and know that your not a bad guy you just suffered a setback...

CAp

Classiest & most genuine response so far

In a stressed economy, toys and high dollar hobbys take the first hit. Never delt with Greg, but I wish him and his family the very best and hope things will turn around. His bikes and engineering showed lots of skill & talent

Never had the chance to do any business with HPC
To see another business failure is sad
Hope Greg gets back on his feet

"You don't fail cos you fell, you fail cos you didn't get back up!"

I spent about 1600 bucks with them. Wheels, and sprocket. He and his wife were on top of everything and I would (and did) recommend others to their shop. They never said a cross word to me or treated me with anything other than respect and courtesy. I wish them luck, and am sorry to see them close the doors. But life's full of ups, and downs. They'll be up again.

I spent about 1600 bucks with them. Wheels, and sprocket. He and his wife were on top of everything and I would (and did) recommend others to their shop. They never said a cross word to me or treated me with anything other than respect and courtesy. I wish them luck, and am sorry to see them close the doors. But life's full of ups, and downs. They'll be up again.

Here herew...Good luck Greg and Tara

I don't wish him any bad will . We all make mistakes and hopefully we learn from them .

Back