Wow

This market is getting tougher everyday hold on with all your might till there is no fight left as the ride isn't over for us all..

personally I do not think it has anything to do with the economy
there is tons of money out there trust me I am booked thru July

I doubt its the economy.We are junkies and will always find a way.I know i will.LOL...Gotta be more 2 it.

Yea, more to the story. Someone will step forward. I had a feeling something was adrift when they dropped the advertising here............after all, looked like there was plenty of support on here.

while i feel bad for anyone who loses a biz?..as i've lost one myself in the past and it took me quite sometime to get over the depression?...(sportbikers on the net can be brutal)....

i kinda saw this one coming right from the beginning..i even warned him and then wished him luck...as...

Lick N Stick Graphics along with swapping out parts for expensive aftermarket shid using OPM does not a business make...and evidently?..strong arm tactics to build and army of lip-synching followers and networking on the net evidently ain't enough to pay off/for....a state-of-the-art dyno-room.

I witnessed a lot of horn-blowing going on over the past few years but the only thing truely custom that i ever saw on his "Projects Bikes" was the obligatory HPC stickers that were applied...other than that?..he was a swapper...swap wheels, swap exhaust..swap rotors..pinstripe tape..wow...as a business?...it just lacked "Substance"..lotsa creativity but..that only works in art class.

Hopefully?..as a businessman?...Gregg has learned much from this and hopefully?..he'll be able to put it behind him quickly and recover because the one thing i didn't lose after i lost my biz?..was my passion and love for motorcycles, riding and the folks who rode with me on the road of life.

jmho & L8R, Bill. :cool:

nor do i have the state of the art custom dyno room

That was the most expensive leaf blower I've ever seen... :laugh:

while i feel bad for anyone who loses a biz?..as i've lost one myself in the past and it took me quite sometime to get over the depression?...(sportbikers on the net can be brutal)....

i kinda saw this one coming right from the beginning..i even warned him and then wished him luck...as...

jmho & L8R, Bill. :cool:

I think I'm more surprised by the people that didn't see this coming... :poke:

I feel bad for ANYONE that loses their business, and what they were doing to support their family with !

+1 I feel the same way as Jinkster. As Got-busa noted, I was also surprised by how many people didn't see this coming.

oh wait, I'm considered a "hater" so I guess I should be saying something more negative.

Last edited:
The truth of the matter is this: Owning/Managing/Running a successful business (which I identify as one that is making money and has survived at least 10 years) is not easy; in fact, the statistics are totally against you. I forget exactly what they are, but only about 2% of business last longer than 25 years. Which means, 98% FAIL, SELL, QUIT, ect...sad but true.

I will put my two cents in here, please bear with me as this will be short...

While I may not agree with people all the time I absolutely hate to see a small business close its doors. Lots of work, vision and courage go into opening your own business of any kind.

It's pretty easy to armchair quarterback, you can sit back and usually see some obvious things but in the end only a handfull of investors and owners really know the whole story to ANY business venture.

Personally while Greg and I may have disagreed on a few things I still wish no harm to him nor have I ever wished that his business would suffer financial hardships.

I will offer to Greg my hope for him that he finds a job or another business venture that he enjoys and can make a living at. I think that second guessing the reasoning for the closing of his doors may just ad salt in the wound and I personally try to take the high road..... It's all speculation anyway,

Good wishes to you Greg, hold your head high and know that your not a bad guy you just suffered a setback...

CAp

Back