Wow what a girl

ktw88q

Registered
So me and my girl file taxes I put what I got in the bank and my girl ........

She gets me a stage one!!!

Looked around and yes RCC....

Hayabusaparts.com - Parts For Less !!! has a special going on a full stage one polished with a external and bov 3300 to my door.....
No bs the kit is a steadman racing kit shares some rcc parts great start.

I do think that the 10grand minivan, I got my girl that she put in a pole and hopped out and left long story no full coverage ins so just gave the title to the tow company. Well I can no longer have that card lol lol... pictures and full update soon to come check the kit out let me know........

Last edited:
Yes boys it is true he is getting the stage 1.....Pics will follow in a couple of weeks with me holding the turbo or better yet on the back of the bike with the turbo fully installed!!!! No dream for him this is his reality!!!!:cheerleader:

I remember waiting for my RCC stage 1 kit to arrive. It was a loooooooooong wait. Congrats to both of you.

So your stock bike and this 28 hunge kit and your done ?

What else do or would you need to make it finished if anything ?

Come on nothing is ever done!!!! I got it custom painted last year have a lot to go pic will be up later just pulled the motor splitten the case to have the trans back cut..

Well I will have a good trans now...

034.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

Well after I take that lil boy out of there...2nd gear was starting to kick out so shift fork and a good under cut will have the turbo in gear!!!!!!!!!!

whoa, that thing is stripped to nothing, lol. time to chrome or powdercoat the frame, while everything is out of the way

Back