Wow what a girl

Most all is back I will pick up the frame and things from the coaters today..

My new front end.....

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

And another sister for me? Hell I don't even want a chick to buy me nothin......one that would just come on here & hang with my org peeps would make me happy :-)
Posted via Mobile Device

No I don't have a sister, sorry boys.....I have my needs and he has his needs (BUSA, race cars, dirt bikes, etc) and we seem to make eachother pretty damn happy!!!! I am all his and can't wait to see this baby go.............:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

So I get him the turbo and he gets MOST of the upgrades that he needs along with getting the frame powdercoated. We discussed getting a new swingarm and it just was not a necessity right now....both agree!!

Well I am in the garage with him while starting to reassemble the bike and notice right in front of me A BRAND NEW SWINGARM...did he really not think I would notice???? :whistle:

He just always needs more...

Anyways here are some updated pics of the progress!!

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

DSC02543.JPG

DSC02544.JPG

DSC02546.JPG

DSC02547.JPG

DSC02548.JPG

DSC02549.JPG

DSC02550.JPG

Forgot to add that when I asked him if the swingarm was new he continued to tell me that it was the original one he just flipped it upside down!!

LOL...:banghead:

Well I recieved my undercut trans back sat. So I have a few new pictures for you hope to finish up some things and fire her up this week..

030.JPG

034.JPG

048.JPG

Back