Wood Inlay

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I had a member PM me last night and ask if I could do inlay's in wood. I did the artwork today and here is what I came up with...

6 inch long
3.5 x 3.5

I believe this is Teac wood....

Blue acrylic inlay.....

Your thoughts!

Cap

DSC01143-sized.jpg

DSC01145-resized.jpg

DSC01146-sized.jpg

DSC01143-sized.jpg

DSC01145-resized.jpg

DSC01146-sized.jpg

Last edited:
one word Doug...

WOW....

that looks great!! Should be part of the "starter" set..

Now I need the "Fuggen Old Guys" block for members over 50.. if you can not use the artwork below, I will send you a .tiff 15 please..

Last edited:
one word Doug...

WOW....

that looks great!! Should be part of the "starter" set..

Now I need the "Fuggen Old Guys" block for members over 50.. if you can not use the artwork below, I will send you a .tiff 15 please..

Email me the artwork Randy

A red one, 1 3/4 tall by right at 8 inches long and 1 1/4 deep......

DSC01148sized.jpg

DSC01148sized.jpg

If someone wants something made just let me know, I am practicing and I might as well be selling these as request come in... I can put your screen name on them or whatever... I can do lil bitty ones or bigger ones on flat wood instread of blocks...

I think I am late seeing this thread, but CAp I gotta say every time I open one of these threads your work keeps getting better and better.

I think I am late seeing this thread, but CAp I gotta say every time I open one of these threads your work keeps getting better and better.

thanks for the kind words... I have been practicing so I should be getting better... Eventually I will take orders if you will from folks on the org that want stuff. I want to make sure that I am saavy before I take on something where someone pays.. .

Back