Lots of coasters!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
We went to the bash all loaded up with coasters, wood Busa parking signs and LED signs. The rain kept coming in and I didn't want to get everything wet so I didn't put the table out but a couple of days. Not to mention that I was out riding most of the time (I need to get my priorities straight).

The wood coasters are laminated and even though we have put two coats of finish on the wood I would not leave a glass on them for an extended time. Like any other wood piece if you wipe them down they should last for a long time. A set of 4 coaster is 20.00 for the wood and leather.... There are a mixture of designs on the top. We have Gen I and Gen II artwork.

Here are some pics...

DSC_2127.jpg

DSC_2128.jpg

DSC_2129.jpg

DSC_2130.jpg

DSC_2131.jpg

DSC_2132.jpg

DSC_2133.jpg

DSC_2134.jpg

DSC_2138.jpg

DSC_2127.jpg

DSC_2128.jpg

DSC_2129.jpg

DSC_2130.jpg

DSC_2131.jpg

DSC_2132.jpg

DSC_2133.jpg

DSC_2134.jpg

DSC_2138.jpg

Are the leather ones going to be on sale soon? I have been REEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY wanting a set!!!!!

Are the leather ones going to be on sale soon? I have been REEEEEEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY wanting a set!!!!!

I have a lot of leather ones already made up too... As a matter of fact the 3 stacks on the right side of the first pic are leather...

where is the buy now button. I cant find them on the keepsake webpage

Rodney I will get the button up today... was a late night...

I was gifted a set of these coasters from Merlot (thanks again). I have to say they really look nice. :bowdown: Even my wife who's not a big fan of Busa swag was impressed. They're so nice that I don't know what to do with them. :thumbsup: I just can't see using them as actual coasters.

I was gifted a set of these coasters from Merlot (thanks again). I have to say they really look nice. :bowdown: Even my wife who's not a big fan of Busa swag was impressed. They're so nice that I don't know what to do with them. :thumbsup: I just can't see using them as actual coasters.

You are most :welcome:(again).Dont mention it.I am contented enough that you and your wife likes them:beerchug:

Back