woman causes crash shaving bikina area

I don't know who was in the car and what they were doing, but I think "that's my story and I'm sticking to it" was the best case scenario for them (and us as readers).
As bizzarre as it sounds the truth of it all would even be worse, I'm guessing.

Man, not only do I have to look out for some pea us with a jammed throttle, but now a poo sea wax while driving is the old man was naked with chest burns is check is sack and knuckle burns might have been driving/drinking/dickit is give me a ticket for multitasking why don'tcha.

Hearing another story like this makes me glad that I keep my bike in gear when I am at a light and I don't have a car behind me that is already stopped. :thumbsup:

Both she and the ex husband need Prozac. Because sometimes you feel like a NUT, and sometimes you DON'T ! :rofl::rofl:

Man, not only do I have to look out for some pea us with a jammed throttle, but now a poo sea wax while driving is the old man was naked with chest burns is check is sack and knuckle burns might have been driving/drinking/dickit is give me a ticket for multitasking why don'tcha.

:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

Back