Ok, got a real ticket today...lmao

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Honestly, my post was not to bash any cops. I just had a bad incident with a particular individual - cop or not, the guy was a real piece of work.

Sgt. rides a CBR1000, and seems like we hit it off, and may ride together in the future. Im glad most Departments here have Audio/ Video in the squads. And I realize we all have bad days, but we as humans still have to be civil, and not abuse any position of authority we may hold.

Why are you filing a complaint with the board and not through his chain of command?

Anyway, any audio and/or video feed?
I figgured worse case scenario I would have to go that route. had a meeting with the Officers Commanding Sgt. today, and video/ audio is being pulled from said incident.

Being ticketed for something I was not in violation of is one thing, however sustaining damage to personal property due to this stop is another issue. I Will be getting a quote from the dealer on new ignition sometime this week.

MN statute

<span style='color:crimson'>169.79 Vehicle registration; displaying license plates.

Subd. 7.    Plate fastened and visible.  All plates must
be securely fastened so as to prevent them from swinging.  The
person driving the motor vehicle shall keep the plate legible
and unobstructed and free from grease, dust, or other blurring
material so that the lettering is plainly visible at all times.  
It is unlawful to cover any assigned letters and numbers or the
name of the state of origin of a license plate with any material
whatever, including any clear or colorless material that affects
the plate's visibility or reflectivity.</span>
Man, John! I just can't believe your bike was actually damaged. That just sucks. Good luck with this.

J

Ok I got to ask...how did he screw up the ignition? Did he yank the key out of the ignition cylinder and pull out the guts?

Ok I got to ask...how did he screw up the ignition? Did he yank the key out of the ignition cylinder and pull out the guts?
I was stoped at a light, he pulled up behind me, ran up from his car, almost knoced my passenger off the bike, scared the heck out of me - put himself infront of the bike, grabbed the key and pulled up...when it didnt release he turned the key to the right, and twisted and pulled - didnt release, than turned the key to the left and yanked up very hard...Best play by play I can give.

Now, when i turn the key to the on position, I have to wiggle it a little for it to set properly...might be because my key is bent a little, might just be because the cylinder was torqued on...Im not sure, but doesnt work properly.

may I ask....approximately how old this officer of the law was?....cause it sounds to me like there's due cause to "Sue For Damages"....and ifv such is the case?...I would imagine the young rookie lecturer might just get a lecture himself...from the judge...in regards to how to properly conduct himself in the future...and twisting your ignition when you weren't fleeing and almost knocking your passenger off the bike is just OTT...even for the bad boys show.

I'd go to court just to fry his azz...as it sounds like it needs frying...desperately.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

mad.gif
#######..... who the hell does he think he is touching you nor the bike without due cause.. watta #####

Good luck Valium, sounds like you should have this guy over the coals screaming for mercy!

Lets all remember all the MANY, MANY good LEO's out there protecting us every day. One bad apple doesn't spoil this bunch!!

Back