Witches?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
I stopped in at a local Burger King today and ordered a Whopper combo. The first and only word out of the mouth of the cashier was, 'witches'. Being stumped, I asked, "witches?" and she said something that sounded more like 'which is' so I glanced at the wall menu again thinking I'd missed something and asked her, which is what? She then said witchis or nochis? It took a minute but I finally figured out that she was asking me if I wanted cheese or no cheese...
whistling.gif
banghead.gif

OOOHHHH Crap thats good.. But you better hope they dont get Burger and Booger mixed up !!!!!!!! Thats the diffrnce B/T Broccoli & Boogers LIL Kids dont like Broccoli

witches definitely makes it better!!

Gonna grill us some hamburgers on the grill tomorrow for the fourth=== WITCHES FO SHO
beerchug.gif

100_7137copy.jpg

I had an Employee of mine set a Note on top of my desk that said "I Aint Gonna CUM in cause i gots to see da doctor about my sick baby bo "............
SHOCKED.gif
This is from an 18 Year old Kid that GRADUATED from High School....NOT a GED, He Recieved an actual Diploma !!!!
dunno.gif

People just can't spell these days. Their vocabulary and grammar leave much to be desired. Just look at some of the posts here. It makes you wonder.

People just can't spell these days. Their vocabulary and grammar leave much to be desired. Just look at some of the posts here. It makes you wonder.
I am constantly preaching about bad grammar and spelling, it is kind of a peeve of mine!! However, I do get to typing too fast and not paying attention and post some sloppy mess myself at times.

umnik.gif
umnik.gif
umnik.gif
umnik.gif

umnik.gif

umnik.gif

umnik.gif

I am constantly preaching about bad grammar and spelling, it is kind of a peeve of mine!!  However, I do get to typing too fast and not paying attention and post some sloppy mess myself at times.

umnik.gif

umnik.gif

umnik.gif

umnik.gif
+1 to both.... Dictionary.com is your friend so don't be shy about using it. It also has a thesaurus... And if you forget to check your spelling after you post, proofread it again - you have 5 minutes to edit it!

OK, I feel better now....
rant.gif

umnik.gif

umnik.gif

umnik.gif

Back