Winter Projects

My Winter project is to ride as much as possible...
We don't have much of a Winter down here...
But then, while you guys have been riding the last month or two, I have ridden little, do to the opressive heat and humidity...

David

don't remind me! man, winters suck! i'll stir up something to do in my unheated garage. maybe some new brake lines. hmmm...

I live at Cape Coral, FL ... SWFL BABY!!!

rant.gif
muscle.gif
beerchug.gif

What winter?

My dream mod would be to bolt in a Muzzy 1661cc kit this winter.
But in reality-- i need to change the fork oil-- maybe send the shock out for service--- pogoing abit-- at speed in bumpy turns . 23k on it now. Also need to repaint the front fender. Always something---Another winter thing we do is pretty fun...................
guns.gif

Topaz.JPG

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 29 2006,20:37) Engine Ice coolant
Grip Heaters
Puig Dark Smoke DB
Maybe
heated hand grips are a major bonus, but don't forget you will sacrifice the plush comfort of aftermarket and stock. the throttle was a bit tricky. let me know if you get stuck.

Winterize and put the old girl undercover for about 4 months. But wait then I can break out the sleds and get ready for some winter time riding. Oh yea maybe we can still get a group together for the ice oval racing with our busa's. Any no how to install studs on a busa. LOL well thats why I live in Wisconsin for the three seasons we have up here. Summer, winter and road construction.
all_coholic.gif

(usn04limited @ Sep. 28 2006,08:34) Bluegauges
Re-paint (stock 05LE color)
New decals
New springs and valves for the front forks??
BDE Exhaust Cam??
Wave Rotors??

If I add any more to that list, I can add this to the list as well...............DIVORCE

Don
ices_rofl.gif

Back