Winter Projects

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
Hey everyone, unfortunately winter will be here soon. I'm trying to decide what projects to do to my Busa. I'm thinkin about a 4 into 1 exhaust... already have a PC, K&N, Yoshi bolt ons etc. Maybe some cool graphics, turbo?.... I'm thinkin about powder coating my wheels cause I don't like black wheels. What do you all think? What are YOU going to do this winter???
race.gif

Building a bigger cat condo, painting a few rooms, going to a philly game, christmas shopping, working my side job, sitting in my hot tub, and checking my battery tender
laugh.gif

I think that covers it.

(heavybusa @ Sep. 27 2006,21:58) Building a bigger cat condo, painting a few rooms, going to a philly game, christmas shopping, working my side job, sitting in my hot tub, and checking my battery tender
laugh.gif

I think that covers it.
You forgot powdercoating my midpipes Mister!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm going to restore the Puch moped I bought 4 years ago. And ride the busa as long as there is no snow, ice or sand on the road.
biggrin.gif

(BiG-T @ Sep. 27 2006,22:00)
(heavybusa @ Sep. 27 2006,21:58) Building a bigger cat condo, painting a few rooms, going to a philly game, christmas shopping, working my side job, sitting in my hot tub, and checking my battery tender
laugh.gif

I think that covers it.
You forgot powdercoating my midpipes Mister!!  
laugh.gif
you got it bro!! Just not purple.

I will have that done by friday I swear!!!

laugh.gif

I'm getting a Yamaha XT 350 enduro with a rod knock. I will be rebuilding the engine, building a custom exhaust, custom 2 into1 intake manifold with a single carb, YZ inverted forks and aluminum swingarm, supermoto wheels, YZ plastics. I am going to try and do this all for under $3k and make it look like a brand new supermoto.

Hunting and Blue gauges.  I may even look into some new levers just because.  Install a Radar detector hard wire.  Play with a damaged right fairing..try to repair and paint.  Iam not to bad at painting see example below.

Camaro_004__Small___2_.jpg

Hmmm, You guys forgot RIDE your bikes.... O Yeah! your not in So. Cal. are ya....lol
tounge.gif
. Actually my project for the winter is to restore an 68 Mustang, gonna take out the inline 6 & put a 327 in her. Have a 71 bug to work on also.

airshifter, black anodized tripple tree, and change to the brock street megaphone conversion kit. that should do it.

oh and inbetween those mods .. A LARGE LIST O HONEY DO'S
that i havent done this summer.
smile.gif

lots of powdercoating, ceramic coating, and hard anodizing for the busa....and a turbo charged raptor-motored 3-wheeler (ya, you read that right)

Bluegauges
Re-paint (stock 05LE color)
New decals
New springs and valves for the front forks??
BDE Exhaust Cam??
Wave Rotors??

If I add any more to that list, I can add this to the list as well...............DIVORCE

Don

I am getting out of active duty military joining the reserves and everything I own is moving back home and I have to winterizing the Busa for the first time in her life. Other than that I see a lot of snowy days spent waxing fairings and cleaning engine cases. And snowboarding.

So far...

Install Chrome sliders
Install a HID light kit of some sort
Thinking of changing my undertail

Will add more I am sure but that ought to keep me occupied somewhat in the garage.

Hopefully 4into1 exhaust
Air shifter
Shift light
Cheater Shot of Nitrous
New Shinko

And a few other odds and ends. Plus I wanna finish restoring my 1986 GSXR1100!!!!!!!!!

Pilot power 2CT's
Power commander
r/r all fluids
S/S lines
Scorpio alarm
TB synch
That should do. I'll try and ride until the first time sand trucks hit road.

Back