Wine Red Carrozzeria Wheels on Blue 08

Nice looking wheels great comb red and blue, but what is that long black thing covering up your wheels.

Beautiful . Maybe somehow tie some white in there to make it as American as a Jap bike can be. Think about getting a full system with a short exit like a Brocks short Meg or AH then you could really see those *****in rollers !
You can even get the Brocks with a red logo plate on it . That may be neat ?
Anyway wheels up !!!

Beautiful . Maybe somehow tie some white in there to make it as American as a Jap bike can be. Think about getting a full system with a short exit like a Brocks short Meg or AH then you could really see those *****in rollers !
You can even get the Brocks with a red logo plate on it . That may be neat ?
Anyway wheels up !!!
I agree a race platform with those two colors would be killer.

Great looking rims! how do like the sport touring windscreen? Been considering getting one but skeptical.

The windshield is helpful. It diverts the wind up high enough that I can tuck in under the blast. The idea for me was to defeat the wind well enough I can ride down to about 25* F for the early-morning work commute.

I sold these to a customer back in 2006, they no longer make white but they were hot...pictured in his living room. :beerchug:

Wheels3a.jpg

Black or blue or chrome would have made a better color choice but that is me.???

Congrats on the wheels... :beerchug:

I've seen a couple with that color combo... :thumbsup:

Yeah, I see 'em all the time when I go to Metropolis to visit my buddy Clark

Kent :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

j/k

We used to have a guy in our bass club that ordered a boat in blue and red metalflake and it turned out to be one of the gawdiest boats I've ever seen-coulda been the red carpeting but it just didn't look right at all. Fugly. We nicknamed it the superman boat.
At first reading the title of this post I thought ewwww but I have to say I think ya pulled it off. :bowdown: She looks different enough to draw the eye without being too loud or gawdy. I definately like it. And I'm sure it looks even better in person, of course. I have the exact same wheels waiting for Power One's to go on my '08 gray/black. Props to ya for having the imagination and the balls to try something different. :thumbsup: And stay outta Metropolis :poke:

Since S-Man started drinking so heavy, I avoid Metropolis. You never know what the crazy SOB is gonna do next, ya know? Those white wheels are pretty nice. They're kind of like black--they go with anything. Quite an eclectic living room, too.

nice wheels, not feeling the color combo at all though, maybe the brown seat throws it off. gotta see it in person. congrats on the balls to go for it though:bowdown:

It's not an intuitive color combination. Some won't like it at all. Some will like it right away...and some it will grow on. The tan seat's for 'comfort'. Live in the desert. Cooks yer nutz to come out of work and climb on a black seat at 3 PM on a Summer afternoon. I'm thinking I'd like black better with this color scheme, too, so I'm thinking of ordering a black seat to use for cooler months. Here's a more recent pic...

P1010861.JPG

beauty... nice choice of color and good you changed them canons.

sweet and sharp lookin bike you got there. Im thinking of getting the same set of wheels for my k9 but in between these and Merchisini's... CZ much cheaper, but wondering if they are as durable/safe?

Back