Will we be this forgetful 15 yrs after 9/11 ?

The theory on the steel not burning is valid theoretically but if true where are the foks who planted those explosive ?
Certainly either someone seeking fame and fortune would have come forward or turned up dead mysteriosly ?
Did a whole demo crew perish in a suspicious accident ?

The steel not burning thing can not be overlooked!

That's the rub with thermite. It doesn't really have to be "planted" by a "demo-crew". From what I have seen, It can be applied like paint or ceiling texture in volume. Then all it takes is an ignition. Meaning, have a union crew "Just paint on this here, uhh...grey paint to make that steel look all nice...". The "demo-crew" probably had no clue they were part of such a dasterdly deed.

Next, WTC 7. WTF? Really, downed by a fire on the fourth floor? The manhattan bank was HIT by a tower, but it's seemed to do pretty well. If one would use some google-fu and look up the agencies that were IN WTC7, they may be shocked.

Lastly, (for my thread-jack anyways). Just look at an image of the pentagon hit...and you see,... what? ONE BIG HOLE! From a jet with TWO BIG TITANIUM ENGINES!

There is a lot of Alex Jones CRAP out there. But WTC7, the gas "melting steel" thing, and the single hole in the pentagon, speaks volumes to me.

If you tell a huge lie often enough, it is perceived as truth.

Sorry for the jack (Blanca, right on about Waco. :super:)

Chris

I remember both events. And yes i do agree the OKC bombing is not as widely remembered. The conspiracy theories have always been around, and will never go away. From what i understand the entry into world war one with the sinking of the Lusitania was a conspiracy. I personally do not know exactly what to believe. I know the government has not shown that it can be totally trusted. Then again its sorta hard to believe that killing innocent civilians to get what they want is possible.

Conspiracy makes the world go round !
American bankers financed the Nazi war machine from beginning right to its very end.
Hows that one !

BUT

as this thread is meant.
We should still remember the innocents who perished in 'their' plans.

The 3000 people who died as well as 168 in OKc had no part in any plan or conspiracy whether there was one or not, simply .
The FDNY workers who gave all had no part.
They are heroes in my mind.

Guilty consciences are out there but we should still hold dear the days and ones gone but NEVER FORGOTTEN !

The 3000 people who died as well as 168 in OKc had no part in any plan or conspiracy whether there was one or not, simply .
The FDNY workers who gave all had no part.
They are heroes in my mind.

Guilty consciences are out there but we should still hold dear the days and ones gone but NEVER FORGOTTEN !

That I can agree with! :beerchug:

alex jones is a parasite.....and his explanations of how the building came down have all been shot to pieces....but that why he always shouting.

we live in a world o the internet, hacked computers and cellphone cameras.....

yet all the 9/11 conspiacy theories rely on one thing.....a group of people, planned, financed and executed 2 separate attacks on WTC complex and at the pentagon...

with not one email,picture,hacked computer file, canceled check....nothing.

today, a suspected terrorist that is named on the "no fly" list....can board a plane for this country with explosives....yet people want to pretend it could not have been done on 9/11....

Unbelievable... Concerning 9/11, I work in a railyard near lower Manhattan. When the first plane went in the radio station I was listening to reported it as a "Cessna" I was standing on the east end of my railyard and watched the 2nd plane go in. I always assumed (no proof) that the plane that crashed in the field was shot down. I understand that some people sign up to protect the freedoms of our country, but I can never get over 'civilians' being killed.

In never-before-aired tapes, McVeigh tells families: 'Get over it' - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
Yeah thanks for bringing it back up.
Was gonna do another but this will do better.

May God give peace to those that died in Waco and on 9/11.

I was just watching the concert for NY the other night.
Still brings real tears to my eyes to see everyone holding up the pics of their fallen family members .

Next, WTC 7. WTF? Really, downed by a fire on the fourth floor? The manhattan bank was HIT by a tower, but it's seemed to do pretty well. If one would use some google-fu and look up the agencies that were IN WTC7, they may be shocked.

Lastly, (for my thread-jack anyways). Just look at an image of the pentagon hit...and you see,... what? ONE BIG HOLE! From a jet with TWO BIG TITANIUM ENGINES!

Those are the two slam dunks with 9/11 being completely full of crap

1) People say the wings obliterated upon impact on the pentagon. Hence why there is no damage. But hey, nobody talk about the fact that the aircraft had two enormous titanium engines that surely would have left two massive holes on either side of the main hole.

2) WTC7 is the first building in history to collapse from a fire. It also the first building in history to fall straight down from fire. Complete BS.

Anybody know what an orange is? Look at this video

- WTC7 -- This is an Orange[/url]

Look at the explosion take place BEFORE the building collapse

Those are the two smoking guns which lead me to believe 9/11 was an inside job.

Last edited by a moderator:
can we not argue about 9/11 in here? if you want to talk about it make youre own thread. me and im sure many others do not care about youre theories, real people died, get over yourself and respect the dead.

can we not argue about 9/11 in here? if you want to talk about it make youre own thread. me and im sure many others do not care about youre theories, real people died, get over yourself and respect the dead.

Amen, and RIP for those innocent individuals that are no longer with us.

We can have a discussion regarding our beliefs and theories here.
I don't mind and I think it's good to talk about things. It's a way to keep events fresh in our minds. I only ask that as M_Ridgeway mentions that in our discussions we don't lose sight of the fact innocent people lost their lives during these times.
Conspiracy or not, planned by Cheney or not, innocent folks left this earth and their families behind.
Personally while I hold 9/11 more sacred an event Waco infuriates me more, same as Ruby Ridge. To this day not one agent of any of the branches of law enforcement have been brought to justice for the crimes they committed during those two events.
FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi should be in prison for murder. Not an attack on all LEOs just those with blood on their hands. God is watching and one day in the end we all get what's coming to us!

David Koresh jogged every single day outside ofthe compound. If it was really about saving kids ATF would have picked him up then. But no live on CNN the had to go in guns blazing and you know what , they got what they deserved. Toss grenades into my home and shoot up the place without warning and see if same doesn't happen!

Ok ok.....getting all worked up now :banghead:
Off my soapbox..

We can have a discussion regarding our beliefs and theories here.
I don't mind and I think it's good to talk about things. It's a way to keep events fresh in our minds. I only ask that as M_Ridgeway mentions that in our discussions we don't lose sight of the fact innocent people lost their lives during these times.
Conspiracy or not, planned by Cheney or not, innocent folks left this earth and their families behind.
Personally while I hold 9/11 more sacred an event Waco infuriates me more, same as Ruby Ridge. To this day not one agent of any of the branches of law enforcement have been brought to justice for the crimes they committed during those two events.
FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi should be in prison for murder. Not an attack on all LEOs just those with blood on their hands. God is watching and one day in the end we all get what's coming to us!

David Koresh jogged every single day outside ofthe compound. If it was really about saving kids ATF would have picked him up then. But no live on CNN the had to go in guns blazing and you know what , they got what they deserved. Toss grenades into my home and shoot up the place without warning and see if same doesn't happen!

Ok ok.....getting all worked up now :banghead:
Off my soapbox..

As the saying goes, history keeps repeating itself. Look how Hoover handled minority groups when he was head of the FBI. The bad thing about our country is , nobody wants to believe our government is capable of bad things until they or someone they know becomes a victim.

:bump: for Historical purposes.

NEVER FORGET!

Again our media has forgotten those lost in Okc.

And it is a bit strange that the events early this morning (one dead) and now are once again happening in history on 4/19.

I have a cousin on the 911 list. Waco and OKC were both tragic, I blame Reno and Clinton for both, as well as RR, they will both rot in hell for killing those people, Mc Veigh is waiting for them. Both Waco and RR were the product of firearms investigations, Koresh definite whack job that should have been jailed but no excuse for the raid and killings that took place by our Gubberment, the history of my US Army is stained by the Waco incident. Useless death of lots of innocents and for a few scum bags, sad chapter in our history.

No one forgets 9/11 well because its called...9/11. If OKC was called 4/19 we would probably remember it. I don't care enough about the media to care what they say or do. You could try writing them if this is your passion see what they say.

Back