Oklahoma Love - "Every Sperm Is Sacred"

I think the government should stay out of a womans life completely. Shut down planned parenthood :whistle:

I think the government should stay out of a womans life completely. Shut down planned parenthood :whistle:
Okay, I'll bite....but only because I believe you and I can have an intelligent and respectful discussion on this issue.
This topic will get a thread shut down real quick if it gets outta hand!
What are your reasons for wanting PP shut down?

What are your reasons for wanting PP shut down?

It may be due to the concerns over the new Topeaka, Kansas "$8 Billion Abortionplex" that PP is building!!! :laugh:

Linky-link: Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex

abortionplex.jpg

From the article:

The 900,000-square-foot facility has more than 2,000 rooms dedicated to the abortion procedure. The abundance of surgical space, Richards said, will ensure that women visiting the facility can be quickly fitted into stirrups without pausing to second-guess their decision or consider alternatives such as adoption. Hundreds of on-site counselors are also available to meet with clients free of charge and go over the many ways that carrying a child to term will burden them and very likely ruin their lives.

:rofl:

My Hayabusa sits, unriden in the garage while I read this! And Santorum challenges Romney tonight in Michigan and Arizona, you know, the guy that "vommits" at the John F. Kennedy speech. Every day I build on my astonishment.

My Hayabusa sits, unriden in the garage while I read this! And Santorum challenges Romney tonight in Michigan and Arizona, you know, the guy that "vommits" at the John F. Kennedy speech. Every day I build on my astonishment.

As much as I would like him to continue in the race, I am reasonably sure Frothy is going to have his ass handed to him in Arizona tonight, and will likely not do as well as he would like in Michigan.

As I predicted several weeks ago when he rose to the top to become the latest anti-Romney, as soon as the media started REALLY examining his extremest chrisTaliban views, he would be toast.

And as we've seen this week.... the media has done just that.

107137_600.jpg

One major reason people around world are laughing at us is because a reactionary, ignorant, superstitious, papist bigot like Rick Santorum is even remotely in the running to become the President. In his own public statements, we've got science denial (ignorance), bigotry (fear), an insurmountable desire to control women's sex lives (control freak), the insinuation that people shouldn't go to college because they'll be "indoctrinated" (independent thought = bad), and the statement that "The separation of chutch and state is not absolute" (theocratic tendencies).

If Frothy isn't irrelevant after tonight, he will be by Super Tuesday. While he provided endless entertainment, he was never a serious contender IMO.

Santorum lost what little (very little) credibility he had with me when he called Obama a "snob" for wanting people to educate themselves. This from a guy with a B.A., MBA, and JD. Reminds me of the big bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood: "Why do you want us to be uneducated Mr Santorum?" "Lack of education is all the better to control you with....."

Damn, this law could screw up some really good amateur por.............ummm, never mind :eh:

Back