Will be in Naples Fl. after Christmas

fishhook

Registered
Does anyone live in the Naples Fl. area? Going to be in Naples on the 26, 27 and leave the 28th if anyone wants to get together and ride, bringing the red head, she has never been to Fl. yet. We are visiting family in Ft. Lauderdale and then spending a couple of days just by ourselves to enjoy the warm weather. Would like to know what to see or do while there too.

For those folks that haven't met the red head...let me introduce you :)

Red Head.jpg

Come on peeps, Kevin is good peeps and the Redhead is sexy as all get out. :whistle:

Don't leave him hanging. Some one has to be down there.

Oh well, I guess Debbie and I will ride the Red Head by ourselves. Debbie used to live in that area, so we are going to explore for a couple of days. Thanks for the kind words Firedog, hope everything is good with you! Hope to see you in the near future.

Naples is 3 hours south of us here in the Tampa area~ If you don't mind ridin with a Harley.. and the wife's (LadyHawk) Busa.. we could meet up with ya half way... around Sarasota or Bradenton~ Not real familiar with those areas, but could still hook up for a meet and eat and the local Hooters or something~ Of coarse, if ya'll wanna make the trip all the way north to our area, we'll be more then happy to show you some of our twisties and back road ridin areas~ Would even be willing to put you up at our place for a night or two.. if need be~ :oldcool:

You'll find a lot more response for when you are in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm only 45min north of there(northern Palm Beach County), but there is a lot of bikes in Miami.

Back