Who rode to the bash and from how far?

slime

Registered
OK, since Chris Arrington and I rode the shortest distance to the gap, who rode from the farthest away? I know that not everyone could ride down with work schedules and things like that, but who rode TO the gap and back home? Hey, if my bikes on a trailer, call 911 it's STOLEN (or broke).

I rode about 1,800 miles...

...in a truck!
laugh.gif

I rode about 15', accross the road from my trailer to the parking lot, so maybe I rode the shortest distance
jump9.gif

The route I took to the Bash was 140 miles. I actually live 94 miles from the overlook. My total Bash related miles were 503, then I rode another 100 miles with friends on Sunday after I got home

From my house going through Ocoee was 107 miles to the Microtel each way. Not bad at all!
tounge.gif

(extreemachine @ May 02 2007,10:55)
(VaBusa @ May 02 2007,06:30) We did around 1150 miles round trip on the bikes...  
super.gif
My body hurts just reading about that many miles!!  Ouch!!
It wasn't so bad this year...last year I was hurting, but this year we had one Harley that burned a full tank of fuel when I was still over 1/2 full, so LOTS OF STOPS helped keep me from getting too sore or tired
biggrin.gif

According to mapquest 508 one way. Feels like alot more. We rode a total of 1452 miles from Virginia Beach.

(gers_hayabusa @ May 02 2007,14:39) According to mapquest 508 one way. Feels like alot more. We rode a total of 1452 miles from Virginia Beach.
Glad to see you made it back Gerry...great to finally meet you and I trust the ride home was uneventful!
smile.gif

I think ours was like 200 there and 200 back. Not sure the actual number. Was all good though.
super.gif

(VaBusa @ May 02 2007,11:45)
(gers_hayabusa @ May 02 2007,14:39) According to mapquest 508 one way. Feels like alot more. We rode a total of 1452 miles from Virginia Beach.
Glad to see you made it back Gerry...great to finally meet you and I trust the ride home was uneventful!  
smile.gif
Yes, we did. No performance awards either. Oh by the way, don't know if anyone noticed, Mo lost his licence plate on the way to the bash. Luckily we made it back without being pulled over.

So far it looks like we got the one way distance award. Until someone else posts.

Michelle, are there any trips planned sometime after mid July? I'll be deployed until then.

I rode 600mi. each way on my Busa. I put a little over 3000mi. on it in 7 days. First day was rain almost all the way there. Dave

Me and Revv Left Augusta Ga at 0545am Rode straight to the Gap ate lunch talked to Gabusa . Rode up to outlook Talked to Vman . Rode back to Augusta Ga arrived 745pm . Not bad for a days ride . Total miles 480.

Back