Who missed the Stampede?

I missed this year Stampede due to work. :poke: So next year Stampede is a "must" and I will NOT miss it at any cost.

Thx for sharing the video. :thumbsup:

Nice Video. Did not know the group went to different tracks. Looks like a BLAST. I'll have to miss a Bash in the East and make the Stampede next yr.

Nice Video. Did not know the group went to different tracks. Looks like a BLAST. I'll have to miss a Bash in the East and make the Stampede next yr.

we only ended up going to reno fernley for the "mini track day" but I think its going to grow into a full on track day next year, and that coupled with the great roads around reno makes for a great mix of riding. I would still like to attend the bash some year as well.

Hey Brett! Nice time too all around glad we got to ride together. Couldnt figure out why you had a hoody on under your leathers when it was 95 degree's though ... :dunno: :oldcool:
Shows him at the bottom of the truck route. I was there just this morning, no traffic during the week! :thumbsup:

Missed first 2 Busa Stampedes not going to be missing my 3rd. Planning has already started for the trek from Alberta, Canada to Reno.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back