Who is the oldest Busa rider on this site??

RX1Jim

Registered
Just curious at to how many older riders we have on here and who is the oldest rider. I'm 56 and proud owner operator of a Gen I and Gen II Busa. I'll never stop riding these beautiful beasts. Shocks the hell out of some of the "kids" in my area when I pull up at an event and pull the helmet off to show a gray haired dude riding a Busa. I'll admit, I don't ride them nearly as quick/fast as they are meant to or can, every time I I get on it, past experiences kick in.

I should have posted this earlier. Some of the old folks homes cut off the internet connection at 6 pm. Hopefully I'll get more responses tomorrow.:rofl:

Well into my sixties but I give no specifics. As they say age is just a number and mine is unlisted.

Last fall, I did the Yamaha Champions thing at Miller Motorsports.

Just bought a black 2012 S1000RR as a stable mate and took it to Jennings -- but it wouldn't start. OK it had 600 miles on it, so you apparently can't ask German machinery to work forever. Now it is recalled.

My 04 purple has 5 figures on the odometer and never let me down. But it has got me up nearly every time.

For those of you who still have acne, it will be different after 50 (if you're lucky) but it can be better in a number of ways.

I just can't remember them right now.

SumBeach ,you are young. I thought I was cool for being 53 but the sixty plus guy almost made me not post.I'll see ya when I'm 65......

Just joined the Big Five Oh club last JAN and hope to be riding as long as I can :please:

55 and just did an Iron Butt BunBurner Gold last weekend-1500+ miles in 24 hours.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: I tried to go for one last year but bailed for safety reasons.........with less than 200 miles to go :banghead:

Excellent, we have several older riders. I thought I might be one of a handful of members of this site over 50. Starting to feel better. Bring on the replies.

early 50's is about middle of the pack around here...at 43, i'm often the youngest in the group especially on longer rides :beerchug:

Back