Who is the oldest Busa rider on this site??

What? No replies?

I guess a few PBR's and it's beddie time for the kiddies.

Dear Mr. Spotrot, I didn't reply because I was hammering up an 11% grade in the Sierras on my bicycle yesterday, I went on a 50 miler. The day before that I followed single track about 20 miles on my mountain bike. That reminds me, I've got to get my extra set of Busa wheels into the race shop for new slicks for the upcoming trackday. Oh, BTW, I turned 65 on June third. Raydog

Dear Mr. Spotrot, I didn't reply because I was hammering up an 11% grade in the Sierras on my bicycle yesterday, I went on a 50 miler. The day before that I followed single track about 20 miles on my mountain bike. That reminds me, I've got to get my extra set of Busa wheels into the race shop for new slicks for the upcoming trackday. Oh, BTW, I turned 65 on June third. Raydog

Raydog has me by three years!!:thumbsup: I'm 62 but refuse to grow up!:laugh:

.....I turned 69 in June. Figured that I'd better try a few more physical things while I still can. Been riding since 1964. My first Suzuki! Have had Kaw, Hon, Har, Yam, BSA. Last bike: Harley Road King. Shopping for sportbike gear now.

WOW! All you "more experienced" guys are making me feel good knowing that I should be able to ride for another 30 to 40 years:laugh: I'm hoping that I will be in good enough shape at that age to do what you guys do:bowdown:

Where is Tuf at? Isn't he like 90ish???:laugh:

I get strange looks when I take my lid off at 40, I can't imagine what the more mature riders get. Just goes to prove the Busa is good for the soul:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I won't answer except to say that it does wonders for us old guys to have younger girlfriends. I felt 83 after my divorce of 26 years. Now I date girls 10-20 years younger than me and I'm 26 in bed again. LOL. They have no idea how old I am. I wanna keep it that way. I can still keep up, I just need more naps.....lol.

I won't answer except to say that it does wonders for us old guys to have younger girlfriends. I felt 83 after my divorce of 26 years. Now I date girls 10-20 years younger than me and I'm 26 in bed again. LOL. They have no idea how old I am. I wanna keep it that way. I can still keep up, I just need more naps.....lol.

If I had a girlfriend 20 years younger, I wouldn't need to ride the busa :laugh:

If I had a girlfriend 20 years younger, I wouldn't need to ride the busa :laugh:

Must admit the Busa has made for some great opening conversation opportunities with the opposite sex. They see a nice clean well kept guy, with manners get off a bike and they are like wait.......this isn't what rides....what kind of bike is that.....and so it goes.

Wait til you see what happens when you buy them one as a Christmas present.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/159976-meet-twins.html

......I was actually shopping for a "naked" bike in case I dropped it over, maybe I could pick it up. Saw a white Hayabusa and asked, "What is that thing!?" The guy said, "A bike that will do 180+." Well, I went home, slept on it and thought, "Now or never." Went back.....sold! Dang! Next time I went to the store there was the limited one. Thought "this will sell soon". "I'll take it!"

Back