Who is that?

Everybody just needs to buy a set of pazzos !

:laugh:

Busa pics 020.jpg

generic name tags with userid, great idea

only brother I remember from bash 2 years ago is CAp and the food man Grumpy. Oh yeah, auqaman too! And who could forget VaBusa with the pink shag bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

:whistle:

:rofl:
i've actually been doing good on my drinking water conversion lifestyle. i still have a glass every couple days to keep me levelheaded now. i dont have migranes now like i did when i came off it:laugh:

I like that. Im still gonna try to yell "Hey Acehole" as often as possible tho:laugh:

they will just tag you as a dang yankee (worse yet a new yorker :poke: ) and you'll have every cop within earshot watching you :rofl:

name tags have been tried but what you will find is that you'll hook up with a group the first day or so, you'll mingle more at the camp fires at night and meals, then maybe ride with a new group the next day or not. Seems each day there's a group heading in different directions so you'll meet new folks just by your choice in where you want to go each day :cool:

and you cant miss Jet Li, he's the shorter version of "the arnold" from back in the day :thumbsup:

they will just tag you as a dang yankee (worse yet a new yorker :poke: ) and you'll have every cop within earshot watching you :rofl:
name tags have been tried but what you will find is that you'll hook up with a group the first day or so, you'll mingle more at the camp fires at night and meals, then maybe ride with a new group the next day or not. Seems each day there's a group heading in different directions so you'll meet new folks just by your choice in where you want to go each day :cool:

and you cant miss Jet Li, he's the shorter version of "the arnold" from back in the day :thumbsup:

Ill be sure to perfect my southern accent on the ride down, I dont wanna be a bother to the local PD:whistle:

Ill be sure to perfect my southern accent on the ride down, I dont wanna be a bother to the local PD:whistle:

shouldnt be too hard to get ya speakin the right way but in case we fail in that effort, we'll just get you and BOB chattin at the fire pit. She can certainly show ya how a true southern drawl sounds :thumbsup: :laugh:

Back