Who is that?

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I mentioned in the first thread that we should print out our avatars and paste em on our windshields as a joke, at first. The more I think about it, I like the idea, but I dont think the papers would last very long:poke:
So, Im thinkin that one of the markers that officials use to write on your window/windshields at the dragstrip may work better. We can always wipe it off for pics ( my had writing isnt the best). Any other ideas?

I like the idea of the avatars on there.
But in my case, I don't think that will be welcomed by oncoming traffic. :laugh:

mike1180.jpg

I mentioned in the first thread that we should print out our avatars and paste em on our windshields as a joke, at first. The more I think about it, I like the idea, but I dont think the papers would last very long:poke:
So, Im thinkin that one of the markers that officials use to write on your window/windshields at the dragstrip may work better. We can always wipe it off for pics ( my had writing isnt the best). Any other ideas?

Tim...the wax pen is a good idea, easy to use and wipes right off. I may also use the plastic sleeve from my pit pass badge and insert my avatar photo in it then tape it to my windscreen.

It's funny that you mentioned this idea because I had actually thought about recommending we wear name badges at some point. :hide: But figured I'd get flamed for trying to turn the free spirited bash into a job convention. :laugh:
Hey...you can tell me who are the 1st time....but I'm not making any promises I'll remember it 20 minutes later. I usually need to hear it at least twice :whistle: Maybe I need to take more Ginko Biloba :lol:

Personally I don't expect to many members to jump on board w/ this whole thing....but I'm down and hopefully a few others will partake as well.

But in my case, I don't think that will be welcomed by oncoming traffic. :laugh:

Hoon has the greatest Avatar ever!!
Very nice work, I remember somewhere you said a friend did the photochop?

There should be an award for that one.:thumbsup::beerchug:
Bubba

That could be entertaining:whistle:

Tim...the wax pen is a good idea, easy to use and wipes right off. I may also use the plastic sleeve from my pit pass badge and insert my avatar photo in it then tape it to my windscreen.

It's funny that you mentioned this idea because I had actually thought about recommending we wear name badges at some point. :hide: But figured I'd get flamed for trying to turn the free spirited bash into a job convention. :laugh:
Hey...you can tell me who are the 1st time....but I'm not making any promises I'll remember it 20 minutes later. I usually need to hear it at least twice :whistle: Maybe I need to take more Ginko Biloba :lol:

Personally I don't expect to many members to jump on board w/ this whole thing....but I'm down and hopefully a few others will partake as well.

Figured Id see if it was a good idea or if the newbi screwing things up:whistle:

I figure about 8-10 names will stick after a few throws:laugh:

I'm bad with names as well. Takes me forever to remember a new name. I always have to ask again and again. D'oh!

I have VaBusa on my plate and a sticker on the back that says the same...

I'm good :)

I'm going to throw in my 2 cents on this and then leave....

This is a wonderful plan. When executed with enough time to get it done. However, we are only 7 weeks out and something this detailed would take longer (IMO). We tried to implement wrist bands for the bash last Spring. Check out your pics and tell me if you can find one. Maybe someone wants to take this project on and work on it for next Spring. I'm sure more people may want to participate by then?

Username and real name are great ideas,.......but I'm a lost cause. I've worked with the same bunch of guys for 12 years,......and still don't their names. :poke:

Username and real name are great ideas,.......but I'm a lost cause. I've worked with the same bunch of guys for 12 years,......and still don't their names. :poke:

.......and still don't KNOW their names. Can't type either!:banghead:

Guess I need to come up with a better avitar than what I have, not that any thought or creativity went into it.

Maybe I can use this
coonass2-120x106.jpg

How about, for in the evenings, just a "Hi, I'm [blank] sticker with both user and real name on them? Stick onto shirt. I can remember the usernames better than the real ones, but I don't want to be calling, "Hey, Acehole" at the bash :rofl:

How about, for in the evenings, just a "Hi, I'm [blank] sticker with both user and real name on them? Stick onto shirt. I can remember the usernames better than the real ones, but I don't want to be calling, "Hey, Acehole" at the bash :rofl:

Good idea, cause it sure helps to no who everyone is. :thumbsup:

I like that. Im still gonna try to yell "Hey Acehole" as often as possible tho:laugh:

Back