Who HASN'T Topped Out the Busa

most people work 100 miles away from these events... or they work 60 plus hours a week... its just not feasible.... I don't think...

Red . . .

Sounds like you
need a vacation . . .

UP BOTH NOSTRILS .

Love Boat Cruise scheduled for earlier next month ~ have only been drunk once, it was before I got married . . .

Never had anything foreign up my nostrils & not really big on doping up either *

Last edited:
Have you ever taken
any percosets or pills . . .

I know old people
love their "meds" .

Had the morphine drip in the hospital about 5 years ago ~ while they cleaned the wounds from a tornado toss *

redbandagedup_zps570b4ea6.jpg

Other than that ~ only daily vitamins *

Had the morphine drip in the hospital about 5 years ago ~ while they cleaned the wounds from a tornado toss *

View attachment 1584530

Other than that ~ only daily vitamins *
did u have a hot nurse at least? Red... I got a funny ass story about when I thought I had a hernia.... and they had to use that wand to scan my testicles... the girl doing this procedure was RIDICULOUSLY hot.... I REALLY thought it was a joke at first... but it wasn't... shes scanning me down there.... and I just cant stop laughing the whole time.... I couldn't even look her in the eye... I had to keep laughing the whole time... I even told the girl she was the hottest nurse I had ever seen... she was cool about it.. she was joking right back..

That was around '93,broke the femur in 5 places and still have the rod with 13 screws holding everything together.:D

Come on Red,post yours without the bandages(we rode over to see him when he came home from the hospital,was wrapped from head to toe in Saran wrap).:super:

Back